Chapter 27: Stay With Me Forever

London P.O.V

When I woke up the smell of pancakes filled my noise. I sat up and blinked a couple of times. I looked to the side and saw that Jace wasn't next to me. I guess he was in the bathroom so I wrapped the blanket around my naked body and started eating the pancakes. While I was eating Jace came out the bathroom still naked and I looked the other way so he couldn't see me starring at him.

He sat next to me on the bed and gave me a kiss on the cheek." Good morning," he said and his morning voice was so sexy. I kissed him back and he smiled and took a piece of a pancake. I ate some more of the pancakes and me and Jace started talking and joking around. After eating breakfast, I started walking to the bathroom when Jace grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Where are you going?" he asked kissing me all over my face. It tickled a little bit and it made me giggle like a little school girl.

"To the bathroom to take a shower. You can join if you want." I said and he got up and walked to the bathroom with me. I turned on the warm water and we both stepped in. I couldn't really shower because Jace kept kissing me on the neck. I pulled my neck back so he can have better access. I moaned when he found my sweet spot and started sucking on it.

I turned around and crashed his lips mine. He kissed back but harder, but then he bit my lips which made me bite his and shoved my tongue in his mouth. He sucked on my tongue which made me moan out loud. He laughed and run his hands up and down my back. I traced his ads and squeezed them when he sucked on my bottom lip.

While we were still I forgot we were still in the shower and pulled away. "As much as I would like to finish this, but we have to shower," I said and he nodded. After that we started washing up each other and when we were done I wrapped a towel around my body and Jace wrapped one around his waist. I walked to my bed and put on my clothes while Jace put on his clothes.

When we were done getting dressed we cleaned up the room and made sure everything was in the right place. Jace grabbed our bags and went to go put them in the car. I did a double check to see if everything was in the right place then I grabbed the key for the room and got in the elevator and road down to the lobby. I checked out and when I walked out I checked the time on my phone and it was 11:24. I was looking around for Jace's car when he pulled up in front of me.

I got in and I pulled my phone back out and called my mom. The phone rang three times before she picked up and said hello.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom I'm on my way home and I was wonder were you at home." I said.

"Well no. Me and your father was just about to go on a trip with your uncle Owen and aunt Izzy for a week." she said and I almost forgot about them.

"Well can you tell them I said and hi and do know if Paris is home?" I asked her.

"Yes she is and Hayden is over with her, I wanted to give the house to you guys because I know your responsible enough to take of yourselves." she said.

"OK well I just called to tell you I'm on my way home and have a great trip."

"Thanks sweet heart and I gotta go so love you." she said in a rush.

"Ok bye. love you to trip safe." I said and hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket and turned to Jace.

"So what did your mom say?" Jace asked.

"Well she's going on a trip for a week with me aunt and uncle. Also Paris and Hayden is at the house." I said and he nodded his head. Jace turned into my driveway and he parked. He grabbed our bags and he followed me inside and upstairs to my room. He sat our bags down in my closet and sat on my bed. We were just sitting their quietly saying nothing. I got up and looked in Paris' room but she wasn't in there. She must have went to his house. Well looks like I have the house to myself.