Chapter 16: House Party!!!

London P.O.V

Tonight Jayden and Hayden are throwing a party. Apparently everyone at school is invited. Some say Jayden and Hayden throw the best parties, so I'll be the judge of that. I really don't want to go. The last time I went to party I got completely drunk and did some unladylike things, that I'm not so proud of.

"London can you please go?" Paris ask whining.

"No Paris. Remember the last time I went to a house party?" I asked giving her a 'look'.

"Yes I remember but that was a year ago London." Paris said.

"I know and I still feel weird." I said.

"Just forget about that and come London, please. Please I'm begging you London." She whined.

"Fine but if any thing bad happens, I'm blaming you." I said and she jumped up and did a little dance.

"Ok I'll call, Emily and Jamie over so we can pick our outfits." She said. She walked out my room and dialed their numbers. I sat on my bed and called Jayden. The phone rang three times then he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jay. What you doing?" I ask.

"With Hayden at our house. Want to come over?"

"Sure I'll ask Paris if she wants to come so hold on." I put my phone on the bed and went in Paris' room.

"Paris you want to go over the twins house?"

"Yea sure." She said. I went back to my room and put the phone to my ear.

"She said yeah," I told him.

"Ok. I'll tell Hayden. See you in a bit."

"Ok bye." I said and hung up. I put my phone on the charger and got in the shower. When I got out I stood in front of my closet and looked at my clothes. The door bell interrupted my thoughts so I went downstairs.

When I opened the door Emily, and Jamie were standing there. I let them in and we went upstairs to my room.

"So what are you wearing for the twins party tonight?" Emily ask me.

"I don't know. What about you guys?" I ask.

"Well I'm wearing a white top with a flower skirt." Jamie said.

"And I'm wearing a white top with a red skirt." Emily said. Emily pulled out her too and I just remembered I have the exact same top. And so does Paris.

"Hey guys me and Paris have the same top. Maybe we can wear that and a skirt." I suggested.

"Ok but don't put it on yet. The party doesn't start until 8," Emily said. I nodded and Paris came in with some clothes on.

"Hey guys." Paris said.

"Hey Paris." Emily and Jamie said.

"London you should probably go get ready. Hayden and Hayden are waiting." Paris said. I nodded and our on some clothes. I grabbed everything I needed and put it in a bag. I grabbed my phone and we left. Once we got to their house I parked and got out.

I knocked on the door and I few seconds later Hayden answered the door. We stepped in and the house was quiet. "Where are your parents?" I ask Hayden.

"They went on a business trip. Every week they go on one." He said and I nodded. I went upstairs to Jayden's room. When I walked in he was coming out his closet with no shirt on. I looked at him from head to toe. He was hot. And his chest was toned well. He had an amazing 6 pack.