Chapter 21: I Love You Too Jace!!!

London P.O.V

Is it possible to fall in love, right after you get your heart broken? If it is, then I just did. I love Jace and he loves me. But how will I tell him? I know he'll be happy and this will change us a lot. Last week when we were at the beach I wanted to tell him that I loved him. But I didn't have the courage to, at that point.

So far everything has been going great. October has passed and now it's November. School has been the same. I've been sleeping at Jace's a lot. Also I've been spending a lot of time with him.

Jayden has been calling and texting my non stop and I can't take it anymore. Every time I see him at school he tries to talk to me, but I just ignore him. I just don't want to talk to him. If he really wanted to tell me about his daughter then he could have told me, but he choose not to.

I was currently at me locker putting my stuff away so I could go home. Jace said he wanted to talk to me, so meet him at the school garden. I closed my locker and made my way to the school garde. When I got up the Jace wasn't there so I sat on the bench and looked at the view in front of me.

A few seconds later Jace came and sat down next to me." Hey London." he smiled.

"Hey Jace," I said and gave him a hug and smiled.

"So I want to ask you something but you go first." he said.

"No I can tell you after you tell me what you were gonna say." I said.

"Ok. London will you be my girlfriend?" he said and my mouth parted. I don't know what to say. Should I say yes?

"London please say something." Jace said and his voice sounded sad.

"Yes," I said but in a whisper.

"What did you say?" he said.

"Yes." I said a little louder. A smiled appeared on his face and he got up ans spun me around. I laughed and he kissed me passionately.

"I love you London." he pulled away.

"I love you too Jace," I blurted out and he stopped spinning me around. As realization hit me I covered my mouth and my eyes widened.

"You what?" he said.

"I love you too Jace," I said again and a smile appeared on my face. He slowly kissed my lips and I kissed him back. I snaked my arms around his neck and he lifted me up and sat down on the bench. He ran his tongue my bottom lip asking for entrance and I denied him. He smiled then bit my lip and I gasp.

I gasped and he shoved his tongue in my mouth as I let my tongue dance with mine. I pulled away to catch my breath and smiled at him.

"I love you so much London." Jace kissed my forehead.

"I love you more." I said and we sat there and looked at the view. After a few seconds of starring at the beautiful view we left. I got in his car and he drove me home. I kissed him goodbye and got out the car and went inside and upstairs to my room.

I flopped down on my bed and Paris came in and sat next to me. I looked at her and smiled.

"So what's up?" She asked.

"I love Jace," I said and she smiled.

"Really? So did you tell him?"she asked wide eyed.

"Yes and I'm his girlfriend."

"Yes finally I've been waiting forever for you guys to get together." she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"So have you talked to Jayden?" she asked softly.