Prologue

London's P.O.V

Hello if you haven't notice I'm London and my twin sister is Paris. We are both 17 years old. Our parents are Roxy and Wyatt Edwards. We both have moms face structure and our dads lips, nose and hair color. Sometimes our eyes change color depending on how we feel. Of course I'm the older one and Paris is the younger one.

Our parents, Wyatt and Roxy are the best parents we could ever ask for. But their love story is kinda weird. But I'm not going to tell you because we all know how it all started and ended. But anyway speaking of love, me and Paris want to find our own love someday. We don't want to find love like our parents did. Because that would be so painful. And me and Paris don't want to go through that kind of pain.

___________________________________________

Paris P.O.V

Like my sister stated we don't want to go through that kind of pain our parents went through. I want someone to love me for me and only me. London also feels the same way, I mean what do you expect were twins. But I want to fall in love my own way. I want to feel loved and needed when I'm with someone. I want to someone who is willing to do any and everything for me to have my love.

I want to feel, taste, have, hold and desire love. I want to have love in every kind of way possible. I want to know how it feels to be loved.