Chapter 20: When It Happens

London P.O.V

When I woke up I was all by myself in bed. I sat up and looked around the room. I didn't hear the shower on so he's not in the shower. I got out the bed and put on some of my pajama pants. I went downstairs and saw Jace at the kitchen table.

I sat down next to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me ans smiled but then when he looked down he stopped smiling. I frown and went back upstairs. I grabbed my phone and called my mom. The phone rang two times before she picked up.

"Hello?" I heard her say.

"Hey mom, can I talk to you?" I asked her.

"Sure honey what's wrong?" she asked with concern in her voice.

"Well I broke up with Jayden."

"What, why?"

"Well unfortunately he had a daughter." I blew out a breath.

"Wow that's awful. But is that it?"

"Well no. On my birthday after I found out I called Jace and that night he was my first." I said nervously.

"Ok but what about Jace?" she asked understanding.

"He doesn't regret it. And well he loves me."

"Oh my gosh. I can see where your coming from. But what are you going to do?" she asked.

"I don't know. I have this weird feeling in my gut, that's telling me to be with Jace."

"Well sweetheart if your gut is telling you to be with Jace, then be with him. Your feelings will have to come out sooner or later." she says.
"But mom my heart i-," I says but she cuts me off.

"No buts. If your heart is still stuck on Jayden then get over him. If your hearts says you want to be with Jace, then be with Jace." she says softly.

"Ok. I guess your right," I said.

"Honey I am right. Just follow your heart. It'll help you find your true love."

"Thanks mom. I love you." I smiled.

"Anytime sweety. Love you to, bye." she said.

"Bye." I said and hung up. I sat my phone down and went downstairs. Jace was at the stove cooking breakfast. When he saw me he smiled." hey." he said.

"Hey," I siad back and sat down at the kitchen island.

"Are you hungry?"he asked.

"No." I answered and he looked at me.

"What's wrong London?" he asjed and I shook my head.

"Nothing. Why would you think something is wrong?" I asked.

"Because you look sad and you don't want breakfast."

"I'm okay. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately." I said.

"Like what?" he said sitting down next to me.

"I don't want to talk about it here. Can we go to the beach?"

"Um...sure go get ready." he said and I went upstairs.

I took out some clothes and put them on. I grabbed my phone and I had 9 messages and 10 missed calls. And all of them were from Jayden. I put my phone in my pocket. And went downstairs.

Jace was standing by the door. He opened the door for me and we walked to his car. We got in and he started it and drove off. He turned on the radio and Love All Over Me by Monica came on. I looked out the window as I sung the lyrics.

When the song was over the car came to a stop. Jace parked the car and we got out. We walked down to the beach and sat down. "So now are you going to tell me what your thinking about?" Jace asked.

I looked at him and smiled. Confusion washed over his face and his eye brow rose.

"I was thinking about our first date. And how you took me to your father's cabin." I said.

"Oh yeah. You said you had a lot of fun." he said.

"And I did. I had a great time with you. You made me feel alive and free. Like I didn't have to worry about anything."

"I did? I just wanted you to feel happy and comfortable." he said.

"Well I felt more then happy and confortable." I laughed lightly.

"So what else have you been thinking about?" he asked eyeing me.

"To be honest, I've been thinking about us. And how our relationship has changed so many times." I said.

"What do you mean our relatioship?" he asked.

"Like how we became such good friends. And now how we've became so close now."

"Well I always thought of you as more then a friend." he said and I looked at him.

"Every since I saw you drawing your sister, I knew I wanted to be more then just friends with you." he looked at me deeply.

"So what you saying is you've always liked me?" I ask.

"Yes. All the girls that I talked to they only like me because my family was rich. But you, you were different." he smiled.

"That's because I didn't know you." I laughed.

"No I'm talking about after I told you. You didn't care that my family was rich. You were still friends with me."

"That's because I want to be with someone who loves me. I have love all over me." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Like my mom and dad are in love. Paris and Hayden are in love. Lucas and Claudia are in love and Jaxson and Jamie are in love. I have love all over me and can't even find my own love." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"You will. And when it happens you'll be okay. I love you and I know you don't love me. But I don't care. I just want to be around to protect you." He wiped the tear that was falling.

But that's my question, do I love Jace? Ever since he told I was his first and that he loved me, I've been thinking a lot about him. But that fact that I was his first still shocked me. Everything that Jace has done has been out of love. And it would be stupid of me not to return the feeling when he has done so much for me.

I love Jace McCallen. I love him. But how will I tell him? I know he'll be happy when I tell him. But will our relationship change? My mom was right, my feelings would have to come out sooner or later.

I didn't even know Jace was talking to me until he grabbed my hand. I looked down and smiled. He saw where my eyes were and smiled at me." don't worry I'm always here for you." he said and kissed my hand.

"Look," he pointed to the sun." the sun is setting." I stood up and he stood up next to me. I looked at the beautiful orange sun. Jace looked at me and put his fore head to mine. I looked up at him and leaned in. He leaned in and our lips touched.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I played with his hair. He bit my lip and I gasp and he let his tongue tangle with mine. I sucked on his tongue and he moaned into my mouth. He pulled away and cupped my cheek.

"London I love you so much," he said.

"I know." I said and smiled.

I love you too Jace.