Chapter 2: Best Day Ever

London P.O.V

I woke up and smiled. I went to my bathroom and took a shower, when I got out I wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair. I dropped the towel and put on my clothes. I sat at my vanity and put on my usual make up. When I was done I dried my hair and left it wavy. I grabbed my bag and went in Paris room. She smiled at me and grabbed her bag.

"Like your outfit Par." I said

"Thanks Lon. I like yours to."

We went downstairs and breakfast was already on the table

We went downstairs and breakfast was already on the table. Their was note on the counter.

London and Paris,

I'm at work and won't be home for dinner. I'm so sorry girls but your father will. Breakfast is on the table. Love you and have a good day at school.

Love
Mom

"Paris mom won't be home for dinner but dad will."

"Ok. Come on let's eat. Or we'll be late." We sat down at the table and ate breakfast. When we were done we put our dishes in the sink. We left out the house and got in the car. I started the car and drove off to school. 15 minutes later, I parked and we got out.

We walked towards the school and Hayden and Jayden were coming towards us. Hayden gave Paris a hug and they left. I was left with Jayden and it was kinda awkward.

"So my parents invited you and Hayden over for dinner." I said breaking the silence.

"Yea my brother told me. I guess Paris really likes him." He said shyly.

"Are you shy?" I ask chuckling

"He laughs and says." Yea kinda. I'm only shy when I'm around a cute girl I like."

"Really. You like me?" I ask

"Yea I do." He said looking down at his shoes.

"Then why you didn't you come talk to me? And why are you always starring at me?"

"Because you just moved here and I didn't want to scare you off and seem like a creep. And your beautiful."

"Oh well I like you to Jayden."