Chapter 3: Sweet Kisses and Little Secrets

Paris P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I turned it off and went to my bathroom to go take a shower. I took off my clothes and turned on the hot water. I stepped in and let the warm water relax my body. I washed my body with my rose scented body wash and washed my hair with the matching shampoo and conditioner. When I was done I wrap my hair in a towel and a towel around my body.

I dried my hair and left it wavy. Then I went to my vanity and put on my usual make up. I put on my clothes and shoes and looked in the mirror. I grabbed my bed and saw London going downstairs. Mom and dad were sitting at the table. "Good morning mom and dad," I said.

They looked up from the laptops" hey sweetie."

Breakfast was already on the table so I just sat down and ate. When I was finished I put my plate in the sink and went to the car. London was already in the car. When I got in she started it and drove to school.

15 minutes later we arrived at school. London parked the car in our usual spot and we got out. Everyone and I mean everyone was starring at us. We saw Claudie, Jamie, and Lucas sitting under a tree we went to go talk to them. "Hey guys why is everyone starring at us like that?" London asked.

"You guys haven't heard?" She asked us. We shook our heads.

"Well ever since you guys got here and started talking to Hayden and Jayden . You've been considered the hottest twins ever. All the guys want to ask you out but they want to see who's gonna be the first. Also some guys will try to flirt with you and some girls would hate on you." Jamie said.

We all walked in the school and all the boys were looking us up and down. We went to out lockers and got our books out for our first class. Someone put there hands on my eyes and I think I know who.

"Guess who," he said

"Umm.... I don't know Jace," I said laughing.

"How did you know it was me?" He said smiling wide.

"Lucky guess, so what do you want" I said and winked at him.

"Nothing just to wish you a good day and stay beautiful. That's all."

"Aw your so nice you have a good day to handsome. And don't worry I will always be beautiful." He gave me a hug and walked off. I closed my locker and Paris was starring at me.

"Was that the famous Jace you told me about?" She said laughing.

"Yes and be quiet." I said.

"Wow he's kinda cute. I see why you like him so much," she said laughing.

"Yea right, now let's get to class before were late."

We walked to our first class and they're were already kids in the class room. We sat down at out usual seats and talked for a little bit.

"So what's up with you and Jace?" I said while wiggling my eye brows.

"Nothing were just friends, that's all." She said.

"Sister please I heard that line before you like him London and he likes you."

"Ok maybe I do but I also like Jayden. Why do boys have to be so cute," I said rolling my eyes in frustration while laughing.

She turned around in her seat and the teacher came in.
He wrote some stuff on the board and handed out some papers. The door opened and everyone looked at the door.

"Well class we have a new student today. Come in and introduce your self son." The boy stepped in the class and I smiled to myself.

"Well my name is Jaxson Young and I just moved here.
I have two cousins. And my favorite color is black." He said.