Chapter 13: Guilty Feelings

London's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I lazily got out of bed and went to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. I looked and almost scared myself. My hair was in different directions and my eyes had bags under them. And my lipstick saw all over my month. I quickly cleaned all the make up off with my make up remover wipes. Then a brushed my hair and got all the knots out of it.

I took off all my clothes, turned on the shower and got in. I washed my hair first with my cinnamon spice shampoo and conditioner. Then I washed my body with my vanilla body wash. Once I got out I dried my self and my hair. I went to my dresser and pulled out my bra and underwear and put them on.

Then I put on my clothes and a scarf because its getting a little chilly outside. I went to my vanity and did my usual make up and curled my hair. Then I grab my bag and phone and walk in Paris' room to see she's already dressed.

We walked downstairs and there's a note on the counter and 2 two plates next to it. I'm guessing mom and dad went to work early. We sat down and ate breakfast. When we were done I put our plates in the sink and washed them while she poured our drinks. We drunk all our juice then went outside to the car.

I turned on the heat and started the car. Then I drove off to school.

"So Paris our birthday is next month, what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know. I might go out with Hayden." She shrugged her shoulders." What about you?"

"Jayden's taking me to a fancy restaurant." I answered. When we got to school I parked and we got out.

As we were walking I saw Jace. Walked in front of him and he stopped.

"I'm sorry Jace could you please stop ignoring me?" I said pleading.

"London I said it's okay. And I'm not ignoring you." He said walking away and I stopped him again.

"Jace please talk to me." I said.

"I am talking to you," he said.

"You know what I mean. I told you I'm sorry and I want to make it up to you."

"And I said its okay. You don't have to waste your time with me."

"Jace bu-," I said but he cut me off.

"Jayden is calling you. You should probably go."he said and walked away. I turned around and Jayden was walking towards me.

"What's wrong doll face?" He said.

"Jace won't talk to me," I pouted.

"Its okay. He'll come around." He reassured me. I nodded and he put his around my should and I wrapped my arms around his waist and he walked me to my locker.

"Attention students. Halloween and coming up soon. So all grades are invited to this years Masquerade Dance this Friday. All boys must be here first. Girls will come in last. You must get your tickets before Thursday. I hope you have a good time at the dance." Principle Brooks said.

I put my books I didn't need in my locker and closed it. Jayden kisses me on the cheek and gave me a hug." Don't worry he'll talk to you."

I nodded and went to class. Paris was already in her seat on her phone so I sat down. I was about to lay my head down when class started. Mrs. Williams put some problems on the board and I did all of them. Then I looked at the clock and saw we had only 10 minutes left in class so I raised my hand and asked can I go to the bathroom and and she nodded. I grabbed my bag and walked to the bathroom. When I got there I did my business and just when I was about to come out I heard voices so I stayed in the stall.