Chapter 19: I Dont Regret It

London P.O.V

When I woke up the sun was shinning in my face. I looked around and saw a sleeping Jace. He had his arm around my waist. I pulled his arm away and sat up. I saw his t1 and boxers on the floor so I picked them up and put them on.

I stood up slowly and instantly felt pain between my legs. I slowly walked to the bathroom trying my hardest not to whimper from the pain in between my legs. Once I got in the bathroom I did my business and washed my hands. I looked in the mirror and my make up was everywhere.

I took off all the make up and washed my face. When I walked out the bathroom Jace was still sleeping. I sat down at his desk and looked at the sun. The sun was still rising and I smiled to myself. It looked so beautiful. Now I see why my mom loves them so much.

I heard a noise and when I turned around Jace was standing there with only his boxers on, handing low on his waist. Showing his perfect 8 pack and v-line. I smiled and he smiled back and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Are you okay?" he asked.

He pucked me up and sat me down on his lap." Yeah just watching the sun rise." I said.

"It's quite beautiful isn't it?" he asked and I nodded.

I just sat there quietly thinking about all that's happened since we moved here. I've made so many friends here. I've met Claudia, Jamie, Lucas, Jace and Hayden. They've all been good friends to me. And if it weren't for them I wouldn't have become the person I am today. I was put out of my thoughts when Jace called me.

"London are you okay?" he asked and I shook my head and smiled.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure what is it?" I said.

"Do you regret.......last night?" he ask and I can tell by the way he asked that he was scared and nervous. And in all honesty I don't regret it. I'm glad my first time was with Jace. Because if I did regret it, then everything I said to him would mean nothing and would have been a lie.

"No. No I don't regret it. Last night was amazing." I said and he looked down.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because everything I said to you would be a lie. It just wouldn't mean anything if I said sorry and just regret everything that happened last night."

"Ok," was all he said.

"Jace are you okay?" I asked.

"Do you still love him?" he asked out of the blue.

I mean do I love Jayden? Because when he said he loved me, he did mean it. But do I really really love him? Or am I just saying it because he said it? Maybe I'm not listening to what my heart says. And my heart is broken.

Maybe I did say I love him back just to make it feel better.

"No. No it don't," I said.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes Jace I'm sure now what is all this about?" I asked him.

"I just don't want to see you hurt anymore that's all."

"It's okay Jace I won't get hurt again." I reassured him and gave him a hug. He hugged me back and blew out a beep sigh.

"Are you hungry?"he asked and I shook my head and we got up, went downstairs, got to the kitchen and started cooking. After we were done cooking we sat at the kitchen island and ate.

"So I see you like the necklace I got you," he said.

I looked down and touched it." I love it thanks so much."