Epilogue

London P.O.V

"Are you tired?" Jace asked me.

"Yeah, the plane ride tired me out," I said ad he laughed. About 8 months ago Jace took me to Paris, France a place I always wanted to go, to calm me down. We were suppose to stay for only a month but we ended up staying a whole 8 months. I went to the hospital in France and they said I would be due very soon. We were just getting off the plane and putting our stuff in a cab to take us home.

I had a  lot of fun and will truly miss being in France. While I was there I picked up on a little French. I'm okay speaking it, it's just I need a little bit more practice to speak it fluently. While we were there Jace rented a pent house and it was beautiful, it had the most amazing view of the city. Then he took me to this fancy restaurant and now it's my favorite place to go in France.

We got in the cab and told the driver our address. My stomach was now all big and swollen. Every month something about me would change, like my boobs got bigger, my eyes got brighter, my skin glowed and I've been craving a lot of food. Even though I feel fat Jace tell me I look beautiful everyday and it just melts my heart and make me love him even more.

Also while we were in France we were planning our wedding. We wanted to wait until the baby was born to get married. So right after the baby is born were setting a date and getting married. We want to get married in our back yard since it's so big and it could fit a lot of people in it.

When we got to our house Jace took all our bags out the car and paid the driver. I walked inside the house and instantly felt like home. I walked inside the living room  and sat on the couch. Jace walked in and set the bags down. He sat next to me and looked around and smiled.

"Its good to be home." He said and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah it is, I forgot how much I actually missed this place." I said.

We sat there for a few minutes until I started yawning." Come on let's get you to bed." Jace said picking me up. He carried my upstairs and laid my down on the bed. I took off my shoes and my dress I had on. I pulled the blanket over my body and got comfortable. Jace kissed my forehead and left out the room. I closed my eyes and dreamt of being home and again.

Home sweet home.

Jace P.O.V

Once I left out the room I went downstairs to cook me some lunch. It was a long plane ride and I don't like eating plane food at all. It's been so long since I was home and feel good to be back home. Once I'm done cooking my dinner I put some of it on a plate for London when she wakes up and put it in the microwave. I put some on my plate and sat at the  table and started eating.

Once I was done I put my dish in the sink and walked to the living room to watch some t.v. I turned on the tv and the first thing that came up was a football game between the Bears and Giants. The Giants were winning 47-28. It was now 3rd quarter and there was only 10 minutes in the game.

When the game was about to go off when the house phone rang. I turned down the volume and picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jace  is London there?" Paris said.

"No she just fell asleep 20 minutes ago."

"Ok I just wanted her to come over too see Kevin, he misses his aunty." she said and I laughed. While we were in France, Paris had her baby boy named Kevin Allen Smith. London couldn't fly back to see her but she did skype her a lot.

"Don't worry tomorrow we'll come and visit. Ever since we got on the plane to come back she's been so eager to see Kevin." I said.

"Ok well tell her I called, Kevin is crying I got to go. Bye Jace."