Chapter 12: Jealously

Jace P.O.V

Why?

Why did I have to be so happy for her. I don't even like Jayden. He's been a jerk since freshman year. He's always breaking girl's hearts and picking on kids. But then something happened to him and now he's not like he use to be. He doesn't sleep with girls any more, he doesn't bother kids and he's quiet.

I mean he still talks to his old friends but not as much. I miss London and I haven't seen her in three days. Every time I ask her to hang out the with me, she's already somewhere with Jayden.

Every time I see her cuddling up to him I get mad. I just don't get what she sees in him. He's always being nice to girls just to get in their pants.

But London is a nice girl she doesn't need to get her heart broken. She's nice, beautiful, creative, thoughtful and caring. Ever since we bonded in that class room I've liked her. Its just something about her that makes her so attractive.

But I have to admit, I am jealous. Ever since they became a thing they got all the attention at school, we don't hang out anymore, and we don't even text anymore.

And speaking of a text, I asked her to hang out with me today. And I still didn't get a response. Maybe I should go to her house. Yeah that's what I'll do. I'll go to her house.

I grab my car keys from the dresser and walk to my car. I get in and drive to London's house. When I get there I park in front off her house and knock on the door. A few minutes later Paris opened the door.

"Hey Jace what's up?"

"Hey Paris is London here?"I ask.

"No she's with Jayden," she says in disgust.

"What's wrong? I thought you liked Jayden?" I asked confused.

"Well I can't tell you right here so come in." she said and opened the door wider. I stepped in and she closed the door behind her. I sat in the living room and she went in the kitchen. When she came back she had two sodas in her hand. She handed me one and I thanked her.

"So why don't you like Jayden?" I ask.

"Ok I'll tell you but Hayden is upstairs sleeping so I'll have to talk quietly." She did and I nodded.

"Ok well remember that day you thought I was London?" She asked and I nodded." Well before that I over heard a conversation with Jayden and Megan. Well unfortunately they didn't break up. While they were together Jayden asked London out. And she said yes. I told London about it and she said she trust him. Then they went on their date and after that he's been skipping school. And just recently they got together and he gave her a promise a ring."

"Well I haven't seen London since she told about their relationship."

"Really. I'm so sorry Jace. To be honest after I heard Megan and Jayden's conversation I wanted you to be with London."

"Well thanks Paris that means a lot." I said.

"She told me about your date. Your a really good guy. She deserves someone like you." She said softly.

"I just wanted her to have a good time."

"And she did. She said it was even better then her date with Jayden.". And that made me smile.

"Well do you know when she'll be back?"

"She said 3," she answered. I took out me phone and shot her a text.

Me: hey London do u want to hang out today.