Chapter 11: Friends

Paris P.O.V

I woke up this morning and felt relieved. Today I could finally go to school and get out this boring house. My body wasn't so sore any more and I could finally see my friends again. I miss them, I even miss some of my teachers. Key word some.

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and took off my clothes. I got in and started washing my hair. Then I washed my body and after I did that I turned off the water and put a towel around my body and one around my hair.

I dried off and put on my bra and underwear. Then I put on my clothes and dried my hair. I brush my hair a few times then curled it. After I'm done I grab my phone and my bag and look in London's room to see her ready.

 After I'm done I grab my phone and my bag and look in London's room to see her ready

We go downstairs and mom and dad are cooking breakfast. We sat down and they put two plates on the table. Then they sat down and we all stated eating.

No one was speaking. All you could hear was chewing. I looked at London and she looked at me. We looked at mom and she looked worried.

"Mom what's wrong?" I asked and she looked at me with a confused face.

"Nothing honey I'm just tired that's all." She said. But I could tell she was lying.

"Mom is it because I'm going to school. Mom you don't have to worry. I'm perfectly fine. I have Hayden and all my friends with me." I reassured her.

"I know sweet heart I just don't want to see you hurt." She said crying.

"Mom I'm not gonna get hurt ok. He's gone to jail. And he's far away from me ok? You have nothing to worry about," I told she softly.

"Ok. You two should get to school. Or you'll be late." She smiled and hugged us. We hugged her back, kissed dad bye and went to the car. We got in the car and I started it and drove away to school.

When I got there I parked and we went to our lockers. Hayden was standing by my locker and Jayden was standing by London's.
"Oh my gosh I miss you so much," Hayden said hugging me.

"But you saw me yesterday," I laughed

"I know but that seemed so long ago." He said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes playfully.

I put my books in my locker that I didn't need and got out the books I did need. I didn't need to make up any work because London brought me my work. So all I had to do was turn it in today.

Once I closed my locker I went to class and soon after London came in. She looked kinda worried. She came to her seat and laid her head on the desk.

"What's wrong Lon? I ask.

"I don't know how to tell Jace about Jayden." She says.

"Well he a good guy. I think he'll understand." I reassure her.