Chapter 28: 4 Years Later.....

Jace P.O.V

Have you ever felt so happy that you didn't want to sit down? Have you ever kept a smile on her face the whole day? Well I have, because today is the day I'll propose to London. I remember 4 years ago when I talked to Hayden at London's house telling him I was going to propose to London after graduation and I'm keeping my word.

Just yesterday me and London graduated from Jacksonville University. Ever since we got back together 4 year ago we agreed to apply to the same college and we both got in. So for 4 years we've been living together. Everyone else pretty much had the same life we did.

Paris and Hayden both went to Ohio State University and now Paris is two months old pregnant. Claudia and Lucas both went to University of Florida and now are happily living together in their own house they bought somehow, I guess they saved up over the years. Jaxson and Jamie went to Georgia Institute of Technology together and somehow they are both good with technology and computers. They also have a 3 year girl named Kristina. And Jayden well he went to Princeton University where he met his girlfriend Faith.

I know all the because yesterday after graduation we had a dinner and everyone told us about there life and we told them ours. Tonight I'm inviting them back over to tell them and our parents. I can't wait to see her beautiful face when I propose. Just now me and London were getting ready to go over my parents house for lunch. I already had on my clothes I was just waiting for London to put hers on.

Apparently my parents moved once I went to college and gave me and London the house. I told them it was too big but they said I needed I home that big if I waned to have children someday so I agreed to keep it. When London came downstairs I walked over to the door and held it open for her. We walked to the car and got in. I started the car and started driving to my parents house.

"Jace?" London said.

"Hmm." I said and looked at her waiting for her to speak.

"Why are we inviting everyone back over our house tonight?" She asked and I smiled.

"Well tonight I have a surprise and I want them and our parents to be there when I tell you." I said.

"But what about the house its not big enough for all our friends." she said but I knew she was lying. Our house is perfect and I all our friends and family with fit.

"London don't worry okay. I hate it when your worried. " I said and she nodded and smiled at me. When we got to my parents house I parked and we got out.  We walked to the door and knocked on it an instantly my mother answered it and let us in, giving us a big bear hug.

We walked into the living room and both of us gave my dad a hug. "It's so nice to see you two, how are you?" My dad asked and London smiled.

"Were doing good, and thank you guys for the house it's beautiful." London said.

"Oh please you don't need to thank us. Now that you two are out of college you'll want to stay your self and you'll want to have kids soon." my mom said.

When my mom said that London smiled wider. That's weird does she want to have kids now. I mean want kids to. When I looked at her she was still smiling and then we sat down in front of my parents and started talking about random things. But we were mostly talking about kids because my parents kept brining.

London seemed really interested in the topic which was really weird. She was literally sitting next beside my mom talking about it while my dad just watched tv, not listening or bothering to comment. When the clock hit 6:30 it was time for me and London to go home and prepare for the dinner were having tonight. My mom and London wrapped up their conversation with a hug and then we said our good bye's and left.  We got in the car and headed home for the dinner.