Chapter 36

** Oli's P.O.V. ** 

I woke up already smiling for once. I kept replaying what happened yesterday. It felt like a dream from which I couldn't wake up from. Just the fact that she said yes to me was amazing. Kathy and I were now a couple. God, that sounded so weird. I guess I was going to have to get used to it pretty soon anyways. 

After we left the tennis court yesterday, we spent the rest of the day together. Of course after school we went over to her house. I couldn't even imagine what would happen if I brought her here, in Hell. Just the fear of actually having my father being home while she is here scares the living shit out of me. I couldn't even have that be a possibility and I'm just continuing with excuses every time she asks about it. 

We cuddled in her bed watching movies. It may not be a lot, but just laying there with an angel in my arms that was now my girlfriend was great. We had a few kissing sessions but nothing too steamy. We kept it passionate and nice. After all, I think both of us want to take things slow. 

I grabbed my phone to send Kathy a good morning text for when she would wake up. 

To: Kathy <3

Good morning love, hope you slept well

I got up and moved to the closet choosing what to wear. I grabbed out a simple black shirt and some jeans. The weekend finally arrived and I was going over to Nicholls' house and going to meet the band. We were all going to meet each other for the first time and see how the chemistry works out. I think we might even play a few songs and decide whether or not to continue it. I was stoked for just the idea that I could be seeing what could be our future band. 

I walked out of the house before I could bump into my father or him coming over to me. Knowing that his place wasn't so far away, I took my time enjoying the fresh air and a nice little death stick in between my lips. I puffed out the clouds of smoke and inhaled the air. I looked at the advertisements on the pack that I was holding with my other hand. Even reading everything that they put on there and going through various health classes where all they did was talk about the dangers of smoking, drugs, drinking and unsafe sex, I still can't seem to even think about quitting. I mean out of all of the drugs I could choose from and easily manage to get in the streets, this was the least harmful one.

I felt my phone buzz and took out my phone.

From: Kathy <3

Well good morning to you to baby <3

I smiled and closed my phone as I arrived to the front of his house and knocked. After a few seconds I could hear the shuffling coming from the inside as the person was getting closer. Once the door was opened, I was greeted by Matt. 

"Hey man! I'm glad you came. Everybody else is inside waiting for you." He smiled and welcomed me in. I moved over the living room being greeted by Lee and two new guys I've never seen before. 

The first guy that stepped forward was about my same height. He had brown hair, bangs perfectly covering his right brown eyes. He was pretty skinny and surprisingly from knowing people who live in the UK, he wasn't as pale, he had a nice peachy tone to his fair skin. He smiled and gave out his hand. 

"Hello, I'm Curtis Ward and I play guitar" He said with a welcoming tone. 

"Oliver, singer or screamer, whatever you feel like is better" I said chuckling. 

The second guy now stepped forward, more shyly than the first realizing that I knew the rest of the guys here. He too was about the same height at me, however his hair was longer much darker than the first and was split almost at the middle. His skin resembled much more like one who lives around here being very fair.