Chapter 13

** Luke's P.O.V. **

** One Week Later **

It has been a week since Kathy and that Oli emo guy have talked. I know that at first she was actually pretty sad about the fact that Oli didn't want to talk to her. However after 4 days she pretty much forgot about him. My plan was going perfectly. It almost seemed like they never knew each other. Now I didn't have to worry about that prick anymore and Kathy was only going to be mine.

I finally decide that it was time to get up. I went to my closet and put on a blue plaid, some jeans and some vans. I got my backpack and got into my car. I turned up the volume of my music and the album Lost Forever // Lost Together by Architects was playing. I smiled and sang along to the music.

Once I arrived to school I realised that Kathy still didn't arrive. I chose to wait for her at the entrance of the school. After 20 minutes I finally spotted her. She was walking with her head looking down at the ground as she would casually headbang. She was so pretty how she ended up in her own world when she listened to music. She finally looked up and saw me. She smiled and ran up.

"Luke!" She yelled and hugged me. I couldn't resist but chuckle.

"Hello to you too Kathy." I told her and she was buried in my chest. When she stepped back I bent forward and kissed her on the cheek. I could see that she blushed. It's obvious that she is happy with me. Why did she ever want to be friends with that loser? I mean she had me and all the rest of the guys.

"How are you?" She asked me with a huge grin.

"I'm fine thanks. What about you? I know it wasn't your best week we can say." I told her to see was she still thought about Oli.

"I'm pretty good. Yeah, I mean I was kinda sad that Oli just shut me out but it was his choice. He wants to be alone so I will leave him alone. Plus right now I don't really care, I mean I have you and everybody else. Why the fuck should I be sad of one guy that acted like a dick towards me?" She said. Great, she answered just like I hope she did. She didn't care about him and she was happy with me. Now, nothing was going to ruin us. I remembered that I was to feel a bit sorry for her and I hugged her.

"I'm happy to hear that but I'm still sorry about it. I mean I knew he was your friend and that you didn't deserve to be treated that way. You know what? Let's not even talk about him. He was a dick and you should be happy and not even think about him." I told her. She smiled and nodded.

"Thank you for understanding. I know that you guys never really liked him and I knew there had to be a reason if he was alone. I guess I was stupid enough to find it myself. Now really enough. No big deal." She told me. In that moment Zahara and the rest came.

"Hey lovebirds!" Sam said happily behind Kathy's shoulders causing her to get scared. I just rolled my eyes while the rest laughed.

"Oh my fucking god Sam, don't you ever do it again or else I will kick you in the balls." She said trying to act aggressive. We all laughed.

"You're so cute when you are mad." I said knowing it would bother her. She hated it when people called her cute, because she was not "cute".

"I'm not fucking cute, I'm Pop Punk." She said. I couldn't resist but hug her tightly.

"Yeah, of course my cute pop punk girlfriend." I told her softly. She just blushed and tried to cover her face.

"Awwww, now enough with all the adorable romance. There are other people here you know." Zahara told us.

"Yeah I noticed. So how are you guys instead?" I asked them.

"Fine, even though school pretty much just started I just can't wait for winter break. At least I don't have to worry for stupid shit like homework and tests." Zahara said. I couldn't agree more to that statement.