Chapter 10

** Kathy's P.O.V. **

The alarm clock went off and I woke up. Uhh... I have to go to school but I don't want to. I slowly got up and walked towards the closet. The only reason I decided to was because I wanted to hang out with Oli after school. I stood there for like 5 minutes since I was still half asleep and undecided what to pick. In the end I decided to go with a Suicide Silence with under a R.I.P. Mitch Lucker shirt, jeans, black converse and my light purple beanie. I also grabbed a few extra bracelets to make sure that my arm wouldn't be visible. I went to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror and I felt revolted. How do I even dare to go out in public? I even wonder how Luke can even like me. I put on mascara, a bit of eyeliner and did my hair. I fixed the beanie on and left the house.

I turned on my usual morning cigarette and continued to walk towards the school. Once I finished my cigarette, I turned my IPod on, put my earphones and clicked shuffle. "Carry The Torch" by Motionless In White started to blast and I smiled. I just mouthed to the lyrics as I walked. I just can't understand the people who only listen to that pop shit 24/7. I mean I admit it, I also listen to it a bit, but it's only certain artists. There are people who just fucking scream pop lyrics all the time and it bugs the shit out of me. I decided to concentrate on my music and continued walking. A few songs later I felt some hands cover my eyes. I started to panic.

"What the fuck?" I said loudly. The person said something but thanks to the volume of my wonderful music I couldn't hear. "Ehhh... what? Sorry, music. Well if you want to kidnap me or kill me do it now, I can't even know who you are." I said coldly. I was able to hear the person laughing. Then one plug got of and I started to feel the warm breathing next to my ear. I felt my heart to starting to rush.

"Well, then guess who is your killer?" The voice said. It was Oli.

"Oli!" I said as I smiled and turned around to hug him. He hugged me back. But as soon as I let go of the hug I punched him in the arm. He took a step back as he shrieked in pain and looked at me weirdly with a raised eyebrow.

"What the fuck was that for?!" He asked. I started to laugh.

"That was for you acting like a dick and scaring the shit out of me." I said. He laughed and we started to walk to school together.

"Ok, maybe I have to admit that maybe I did deserve that. However, please tell me what in the world were you listening that you couldn't hear me?" He asked me curious. I giggled and shook my head slightly.

"Umm...Suicide Silence, Slave To Substance. It was pretty loud and yeah." I told him. He nodded.

"I see, I kinda feel bad to say this because of the whole situation, however I preferred them when Mitch was still alive. I don't really like Eddie. Maybe it's just the fact that I feel bad that in a way they replaced him." He said slowly.

"Yeah, I feel the same way. But I think Mitch would have wanted his band to continue, it's like Asking Alexandria now. Even though Danny left for We Are Harlot they decided to continue the band. Talking about Asking Alexandria, do you have any fucking idea about who the singer is now?" I asked him.

"Umm... I have been hearing some rumours about Denis Shaforostov being the new singer now." He said.

"You got to be kidding me?! You actually believe that? I mean they're only rumours, they can be as fake as the supermodels you in the magazine covers." I told him. He started laughing. I just stared at him.

"Yeah, you're right. You know I think you're the first person which I talked about my music interest without getting insulted." He said. I frowned.

"Hey, there are some people at my table that like the same music. I think you would actually like them." I said trying to convince him to not be alone all the time. He shook his head.