Chapter 6

** Kathy’s P.O.V. **

I stood against the wall of the school as I waited for Zahara to get out of class. I had all my stuff with me and our teacher let us out a bit early. We were going to spend a whole entire weekend together at her house. She promised me she would show me the place around and the nicest place to hang out and everything. She told me about us hanging out with Luke and Sam on Saturday however I didn’t really know that much since I didn’t really hang out with them today at lunch… I spent it with Oli since we promised each other we would have started all over again and get to know each other. I had to admit he seemed like an amazing guy and I didn’t really understand the reason why he didn’t have any friend. I mean I would understand some people not wanting to because of how he looked and everything. I looked up to finally she her exiting the class.

“Hey girl, ready to have a blast this weekend?” She asked me. I smiled and nodded. She returned the smile and we started walking towards her car. It was black and just that made me love it. We entered in and she started driving back to her house.

“So what do you want to do today?” She asked me. I thought about it for a bit however nothing really came up to my mind. I just shrugged my shoulders.

“I got no idea. What do you want to do?” I asked her. She also thought in silence. Then she got out her phone and started to call someone.

“Hey man, yeah I know I saw you like 2 minutes ago.” She said to the phone.

“Kathy and I don’t really want to be alone. Wanna hang out with us tonight? I know we are seeing each other tomorrow. No, just hang around and maybe watch a movie and chat at my house.” She said. Ok, so she was either talking to Luke or Sam. I raised my eyebrow to try to understand who she was talking to.

“Come over to my place around 7, don’t worry. Call Sam and see if he wants to come also.” She said and hung up. She looked over to me and smiled.

“Well, we are for sure going to spend some time with Luke and maybe also Sam. Nothing special, we’re keeping the fun for tomorrow. Today it’s only chat and movie time.” I smiled and then looked at her confused.

“What do you mean by keeping the fun for tomorrow? What are we doing?” I asked her.

“Ahh, don’t worry Kathy. Just trust me, it’s going to be fun.” She told me and she raised the music up. She changed the radio station and “Broken Generation” by Of Mice And Men came up. They released their music video just a few weeks ago and I loved it. We look each other in the face and understood what we were thinking perfectly. She raised the volume to the maximum volume. We were pretty sure that anybody could hear the music but we didn’t really give a fuck. We both started screaming along with the song. After the song ended we arrived at her place. She opened the door and entered in the silent house.

“Follow me so you can just throw all your stuff in my bedroom. Don’t worry about trying to be nice or not smoke in front of them. My parents aren’t going to be here for the weekend so we can do pretty much anything we want.” We arrived to her room, and it was pretty big. The walls were light blue and they were half covered with posters. Her room was a bit of a mess but I didn’t really care since mine was the same. I put all my stuff down and jumped on the bed. I took out a cigarette and started smoking. I wasn't really scared about her parents since they weren't here. 

“So, what movie are we going to watch?” I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders while I took another puff. 

“I was undecided between watching a horror movie or a comedy.” She told me. Horror movie! They were one of my favorite types of movies.