Chapter 24

** Zahara's P.O.V. **

**Lunch **

**WARNING: Explicit content, if you are sensitive to any sexual content, please do NOT read!!!!! Yes- there is sex without consent.**

I leaned against the railing and relaxed; eyes closed as I breathed out slowly- the wind blowing gently and blowing the smoke cloud away. It was quiet and peaceful. Then i heard it.

The snickers and barked laughter made my skin crawl and a smirk rise to my lips. Mellow thoughts turned sharp and I finished off the cigarette; dropping the but and smashing my heel against it. Snuffing out the flame.

"Hey!! Goth prick!" A voice cried out and I turned; black lips pursed in sour disappointment.

"Look what the cat dragged in. Seems the pack got bored of beating Oliver. About time douche wagons." Zahara said; hands on her hips as bracelets jingled and corset moved. They surrounded me and i bit the inside of my lip- nervous. I could protect myself if it really came down to it... but four people at once was a long stretch.

"Looks like the slut has humor. Interesting. Maybe we need to go a little farther. Get her on her knees." One said and bile coated my throat- but I scoffed. I wanted to throw up.

"Like hell. Maybe if I make you bow I'll forgive you." I said; crossing my arms across my chest. Someone grabbed me from behind; arms wrapping around my chest and locking my hands to my chest. I tried to pull away but they closed in tighter and I could feel the tears building in my eyes sockets.

"Maybe we'll have a little fun with you first." He whispered in my ear and I opened my mouth to scream. Before i could make any noise someone punched my throat and I closed my eyes tight in pain. The guy who'd me trapped squeeze tighter and I gasped, struggling to breathe suddenly. This was about to happen- I was about to be ruined for life.

"Make sure she doesn't scream- or struggle for the matter. No one wants to hear the witch scream." The lead said and the last two guys seemed nervous and fidgety suddenly. One spoke up.

"H-hey, we don't have to..." One of them whispered, and the leader spun around to face them.

"Shut it Daniel!! You can't say a god damn word this far in!! Leave if you want- but know that Luke will send us after you!!" The leader said, and Daniel cringed.

"Jack- I think we can just beat her up, like we do Oli..." He trailed off,

Jack spun, snarling as he glared at a Daniel, clearly having enough of his bullshit.

"God damn it Daniel!! I just fucking told you to shut the hell up!! Either follow the rules or get lost bitch!" Jack spat, because if he screamed that would attract attention he didn't want. My throat hurt- but I was going to scream anyways- I had to.

"HE-" The guy holding me spun me around and slammed me onto the ground, and I gasped from the pain, white stars dancing in my vision.

"Don't you ever try that again slut." He smiled at the irony of his owns words and I turned my head, being able to turn my body just enough so I wouldn't throw up on myself. My throat burned and the asphalt right at my nose smelled horrible- especially since the sun was baking it now.

"Damn... Move her from the spot." Jack said and the guy holding me seemed hesitant now, I stared at him pleadingly- but he just silently picked me up and moved me away, gently placing me upon the ground before straddling me to pin me down. Jack and Daniel were still arguing, with increasing force and I raised my head, ready to bang it against the ground to knock me out. The guy holding me grabbed my neck, stopping me. He shook his head just the slightest- eyes darting to Jack. He wasn't facing us.