Chapter 7

** Kathy’s P.O.V. **

I woke up the next morning with somebody shaking me. I turned over and covered my body with the blanket hoping they would understand to leave me alone. The person stopped shaking me, so that was good. After a few seconds of silence there was a sudden blast of music right next to my ear.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” I screamed and saw Zahara laughing holding her IPod in her hand. I death glared her and she smiled at me innocently.

“Well, good morning to you. I think you should start getting ready if you want to hang out with the guys and I” She said. I immediately got up and searched for some clothes. I decided to wear a purple tank top with a Linkin Park jacket, normal jeans and my black combat boots. I went to the kitchen and saw two plates full of pancakes. I smiled and sat down.

“So where are we going today to hang out with them?” I asked her, while she took a bite out of her pancakes and smiled.

“Ummm, first we are just going to hang out at this place then later we are coming back to my house because we need to change and then have some more fun.” She said. I looked at her confused and raised an eyebrow.

“More fun? Why do I need to change clothes?” I asked her. She chuckled.

“Well, I don’t think you want to go to a club dressed like that…” She answered.

“Club? How are we even supposed to get in the club, anyway?” I asked her.

“Don’t worry I’m friends with the owner. He will let us in without any complications.” She said while she finished her plate. I finished mine and got out of the house. We finally arrived at a calm and quiet  park. Luke and Sam were standing in the middle of it, waving at us. I walked up to them and hugged them both.

“So what do you guys want to do?” Sam asked at us. I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what to say.

“Um, let’s just go somewhere nice, I need to smoke and I think Kathy would like that too.” She said pointing at me. Sam nodded while Luke stared at me a bit confused.

“You smoke?” He asked me. I took out a cigarette and started smoking it.

“Me? Smoke? Never. I hate smoking so much. I mean eeeewwww who smokes anyways?” I answered his question sarcastically and passed the pack at Zahara who gladly took  it. Everyone started laughing. Zahara gave me the pack back and I was putting it back in my bag when Luke frowned.

“What?” I asked him.

“Well aren’t you going to offer me one?” He said pouting his bottom lip. God, he looked so adorable. I had to resist the urge to squeal and blush. I just smiled and handed him the packet. I looked at Sam and offered him too. He refused it. I shrugged and took another puff.

“Nah, I’m the only person here who doesn’t smoke. At least in five years I will be the one laughing when you guys will come to me crying about having lung cancer.” He said joking around. I shook my head and put the pack in my bag. We all sat down under a tree which was facing this small lake. I leaned my back against the tree and Luke sat next to me. God, he was so cute and funny… Sam and Zahara just sat in front of us.

“So, you guys all know that I sing. Do you guys have any musical talent?” I asked them.

“I can play the drums pretty well.” Sam said.

“I play the electric guitar and I think I’m good.” Zahara commented. I looked at Luke. He shook his head.

“I can’t do anything. I’m too lazy to actually spend time and learn how to, however if I had to learn an instrument it would be guitar also.” He said. I smiled at him.