Chapter 11

** Oli's P.O.V. **

I woke up with the front door being slammed. Well, at least I wouldn't have to see my father this morning. I got up and put on some black jeans, a grey sweater and some black vans. I went to the bathroom to check if any bruises were visible. Luckily only one one my face was showing. Then I started to stare at my neck that was now covered with my new tattoo. I was actually really proud of it, also Kathy said she liked it a lot.

I got my bag and started heading towards school. In the mean time I started thinking about yesterday. I had a wonderful time with her. I wonder what her friends will think when they notice the beautiful music notes she has behind her ear. She seemed so happy when she was staring at it through the mirror. Then suddenly I felt somebody hug me from the back.

"HEY!" It was Kathy. I smiled and relaxed.

"Somebody is in a good mood today." I said. She immediately shook her head.

"Of course I am, I can show off my new and wonderful tattoo with my wonderful friend that also has a new and wonderful tattoo." She said happily. I started laughing.

"Well, those a few of wonderfuls right there." I told her.

"Well, you can't deny that our tattoos are fucking amazing." She responded.

"Yeah, you're right. I just can't wait to see all the teachers faces when they see my new masterpiece." I said and rolled my eyes. I knew that all the teachers hated me and it was also because of the amount of tattoos I had at such a young age.

"Oh come on, you have so many I bet they won't even notice the rose. Ok, wait nevermind they will notice it but they won't even have the time to judge it and you will have another one." I nodded and started laughing. She started to stare at me weirdly.

"What happened to your face?" She asked me. At first I was confused but then right away remembered what happened last night. I shrugged.

"Uh nothing, I was being stupid and I banged my head last night." I said. She started laughing. At least she believed that. She opened her bag and got the pack of cigarettes out and started smoking. Even though it was her choice of doing that I looked at her in disapproval. She death glared me right away.

"What?" She said.

"You know you shouldn't do that. It's not good for you." I told her. She shook her head slowly.

"Yeah, well a lot of stuff are not good for me. Right now I could be doing a lot worse so you better be happy I'm just smoking." She suddenly spat. She could be doing a lot worse right now? What is she even talking about? Should I start being concerned about her? I felt so confused right now. I just hope she wasn't doing anything too bad.

"What do you mean by a lot worse?" I dared to ask. She just stared at me for a few seconds and didn't answer my question. "Kathy..." I said.

"No, just leave it Oli." She replied coldly. Maybe, it was better if I let it go for now. However I could still feel it that it bugged me.