Chapter 26

** Kathy's P.O.V. **

After another boring class I was standing in front of the school building waiting for Oli to exit. After a few minutes and hundreds of kids running outside Oli finally appeared. I smiled as he got closer and hugged him.

"I'm so happy we're going to finish the project today! I'm like so done about it." Oli said. I started laughing and nodded. We both started walking towards my house. Now that I start to think about it, we always went to my house. I never even entered his house and I got no idea what it looks like.

"Hey Oli, how come we never go to your house?" I asked him. A sign of discomfort rushed through his body before he answered me.

"Well because your house is a hundred times better than mine and I wouldn't want you walking back to your house when it's late and dangerous." Oli responded. I mentally awwwed at the last part.

"Fine, but one day I want to come over at your house." I told him. He nodded and got out his phone. He plugged in the earphones and he gave me one. I smiled and gladly accepted it. He clicked shuffle and "One Step Closer" by Linkin Park started playing. We both grinned at the same time and occasionally head banged to the songs as we continued to walk towards my house.

Once we arrived Oli placed himself on the bed and got out my computer. He already knew the password so he just entered in and opened up the project and started working on it. I turned around and looked at my closet to find some lazy stuff to wear. I picked out a Just Shut The Fuck Up gray muscle top and some black athletic shorts. I entered the bathroom and changed. I looked down at my wrist filled with bracelets. I moved them around to see all the various scars hiding beneath them. You couldn't really see them unless you stared at my arm for a bit of time. I think I'm safe enough.

I got out of the bathroom and sat down next to Oli to see what he did so far. Surprisingly in that short amount of time he already wrote two paragraphs for the second to last song. We were for sure going to finish this project by today. I was so happy about it.

"Good job Oli! We're almost done." I said excited. He turned around to face me and smile.

"Yeah, well after all this project wasn't that hard. It just takes a bit of time to write all of these essays. It also became pretty fun since I'm with you and we chose the best songs for the soundtrack!" He answered.

"Yeah, c'mon you finish this essay and I will do the last one." I told him.

"Ok" He continued typing until he finished the essay. He then passed me the computer. "Hey we should celebrate tonight. I mean, we finally are going to finish this today." Oli pointed out as I started working on the essay for the last song of the soundtrack "In The End" by Black Veil Brides.

"Yeah, we should. What should we do? Do you have anything in mind?" I asked him.

"We can just eat out somewhere nice and then just come back here and binge on some movies." Oli proposed.

"I like the idea a lot. However, would your parents be mad at you for coming back home at some absurd hour since I got no idea how many movies we are going to watch in the end." I told him.

"Well, my dad would be pissed at me. However while you continue writing the last essay I can run to my house and get some clothes and I can sleepover here. Well, of course if your parents wouldn't mind." He said.

"Don't worry about it. First of all it's Friday so we don't even have to care about getting enough sleep for school. Plus I don't think my dad would mind, he has seen you enter and leave my bedroom enough times." I immediately started laughing as soon as I finished talking.