Chapter 32

** Oli's P.O.V. **

I was staring at the clock hanging on the wall. Throughout all of first period so far, I did nothing but stare at it. Just watching the hands move slowly, reaching the one hour. I guess I was just too occupied wondering who Kathy could have possibly liked. Even though it was limited to our senior year, we were a big grade. I had to say that we started off with a pretty basic hint.

Well, it was better that way, I couldn't be that much specific so Kathy wouldn't suspect I'm talking about her... oh shit. I'm a dumb ass. I just realized that in the end no matter how many hints it will take, she is going to find out. Well, there was no going back. Now, what can be a plain hint I can give her for the next hour? I looked back at the clock and noticed that the hour officially passed. I felt my phone buzz and opened it knowing it was Kathy.

From: Kathy <3

The hour passed and I still got no idea who you like. Can I have my next hint?

To: Kathy <3

Yeah, I got no idea either. My next hint is: she listens to a lot of music. Can I have my hint now?

From: Kathy <3

Uhhhh, that could literally be anybody. Whatever, my hint is: He's not a fake person.

"Oliver!" My head jumped up to find my Chemistry teacher staring at me. I hid the phone quickly in my pocket and excused myself. Well, here goes another hour of guessing. He's not a fake person... well that wasn't that much of a useful hint since I barely know the people. How can I tell if one is fake or not? Well, I guess it would automatically exclude Luke and his followers. That was a good thing. I was able to bring it down a few more people. But other than that, there is still a big range of people. I can't complain that much, it's not like my hint was that useful to her.

I felt a nudge on my shoulder and turned around to face Nicholls. Since we started talking we have always sat next to each other. He was looking at me as if he was waiting for a response. I felt bad for not paying attention.

"What?" I asked him. He shook his head and smiled.

"I was telling you how I got in contact with that guy that I know that plays the bass, Kean. I told him how we were thinking of creating a band and I asked him if he was interested. He said that he would love to meet the rest of us and talk more about it." He told me.

"Oh wow, that's amazing. Let's talk to Malia later and ask if he talked with that other guy, If I'm not wrong Curtis. We can meet all together one day after school or even during the weekend and see how it goes." I responded smiling.

"Yeah, that would be great. So, what's up? You haven't been paying attention the whole time and you were on your phone texting someone." Nicholls asked.

"Oh, it's just Kathy. I'm just trying to figure out who she likes." I told him. Nicholls seemed almost speechless.

"You're telling me that you have no idea who she likes?" he asked me. I shook my head and he was about to start laughing, but had to control himself since we were in class. "How do you not know?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"She never told me who it is. However we made a deal. We have to give each other a hint and we have an hour to figure out who it is. Once the hour is finished and if we still don't know we have to give out another hint." I told him. He slowly nodded his head. There was a sneaky smile growing on his face.

"You realize that Kathy one point is going to realize that you like her, right?" He told me. I don't know why but there was still that smile plastered on his face. Almost like he knew something that I didn't.