59.

It was so nice to spend the night with Aston after being in separate beds for so long and with Charlie staying at Dave's we made the most of our time alone. Moments like this make me realise how much I want Aston and our plans to be more than just an idea or fantasy.

Still laying snug under the duvet I caught sight of Charlie's alarm clock on the beside table.

"Shit. Aston, wake up!" I said shaking his shoulder.

"What?" he groaned.

"It's nearly ten o'clock."

"It's Sunday."

"Charlie will be home soon, he can't catch you in my room for the second time."

Reaching down the bottom of the bed for my knickers and unhooking my bra off the headboard I threw back his clothes from the floor directly in his face.

"Alright, I'm awake," he said sitting up to stop my second aim firing.

Covering myself up in a gown for quickness I concentrated more on whats left behind, the mess Charlie made getting ready last night is only making matters worse.

"Have you seen my boxers?" Aston asked now standing stark naked.

"Here," I chuckled pushing them into his chest. "Now put some clothes on."

"That's something I never thought I'd hear you say," he smirked holding me close.

I bit down on my lip trying not to respond.

"What?" he smiled innocently.

"I'm going to have a shower."

"Do you want someone to scrub your back?"

"Did you not get enough of me last night?"

"I could never have enough of you baby," he murmured onto my lips, slowly pulling the tie on my robe.

"Well I think I'll be alright this morning." Feeling my body uncovered in front of him I wrapped the material back around myself and eased him backwards.

Giggling as I shut the bedroom door I couldn't help but smile at the buzz that man gives me.

Using the en-suite to freshen up quickly I came out moisturised and ready to get changed. Clean underwear, jeans and a navy and white striped T-shirt on I sat at my dressing table to dry my hair. Sunday is usually a lazy day for me but I don't think I can bare it today, I might have to give Chloe a call later on. I decided to keep my natural waves down and face free of make up.

"One bacon sandwich," Aston smiled passing a plate along the kitchen counter.

"Ah, thank you. I thought I could smell something being fried."

"I'm starving, I've done myself an egg too."

Both turning to the sound of the front door cluttering open we watched as Charlie plodded through.

"Fry another one up for me will you," he groaned.

"No, Aston's will get cold, you can do it yourself," I replied.

"I was asking you."

"Well you've got no chance then have you," I spat.

"Alright, who's rattled your cage," he muttered.

Charlie's attitude has always stunk when he's hungover and usually I let it go over my head, but I think he deserved that just now. Ten minutes or so later as we finished Charlie only then started to eat his way through the monster of a fried breakfast, sausages, bacon, beans, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs and hash browns all piled onto one plate he's obviously determined to absorb the alcohol.