82.

It has turned out to be a productive day after all. Aston has booked a viewing for each house in Essex and Siobhan and I have cleaned the house top to bottom. It feels good to do some housework, strangely.

Now sitting down with some lunch and a cup of tea we discussed what we're going to need when we move out and our plans for the nursery. As Siobhan mentioned furniture and storage for all the baby's things I remembered yesterdays purchases.

"I forgot to show you yesterday, but we've been shopping," I smiled carrying a mothercare bag downstairs in my arms.

"Oh, you've started?!" she jumped in excitement.

"Only a few basic items Mum," Aston chuckled rolling his eyes.

"Let's see."

I took them out of the bag and held up the blanket.

"Aston chose this one," I said.

"That's lovely, unisex too."

"Yeah we've decided to get everything neutral for now."

"Have you decided if you're going to find out the sex?" she asked.

"No, we haven't discussed that yet. It's still early days," Aston smiled.

"Of course, there's plenty of time."

"I got these as well," I said passing Siobhan the sleep suits and bibs. They're so adorable.

"Oh how sweet," she grinned.

"We don't want to go mad on buying clothes just yet, but the odd vest now and again won't hurt will it?"

"No, its excitement! now I know you've started I can buy the little one some treats."

"Easy Mum," Aston laughed.

"I'm allowed to be excited too you know. I won't go overboard, don't worry."

"It's no problem," I giggled.

I took them back upstairs out of the way and helped Siobhan wash up the pots and plates from lunch whilst Aston sat himself down in front of the xbox. I don't think Conor will appreciate Aston continuing the levels on his game though.

"I'm just going to go and see Maria for an hour or so," Siobhan said slipping on her coat. "Do you want anything?"

"No thank you," I replied.

"Any plans to pop into mothercare on the way back?" Aston teased.

"No, I'm not actually," she smirked. "Next has much better choice."

I laughed opening up the laptop on the couch. I might do some online shopping myself, or at least have a look.

"See you later," Siobhan said shutting the door behind herself.

I went online and browsed through different websites at some bedroom furniture for the nursery, as we're hoping to move in before the baby is born we're going to have to stick to neutral colours. I found some pine furniture that would go lovely with cream and beige bedding.

"Aston, what do you think about pine furniture in the nursery?" I asked.

"Yeah, whatever you want babe," he mumbled.

I never get any sense out of him when he's on that xbox.

"Okay, I'll have these white ones then with nine carrot gold handles."

"Yeah cool."

"Aston!" I moaned throwing a cushion at him.

"Hey! what was that for?" he frowned.