35.

"For someone who's been putting off sex with me all week, you're certainly keen now," Aston smirked standing at the end of the bed zipping up his trousers.

Giggling I blushed still laying under the covers.

"Chloe will be here soon."

'No, she's always late."

"It's gone six o'clock now," he chuckled trying to pull the sheets from my grip, easing me towards him. "Come on.."

"I don't want to. I want you," I whispered against his lips.

"Yeah, I can think of a lot of things I want to do to you."

I grinned perched down lower in front of him.

"But we're gonna have to wait babe," he said pressing his lips firm against mine. "I think you've got company."

Just as he said that the doorbell rang. No, he isn't psychic, he's been hearing the slightest noise outside since Charlie left. It's like a protection he has over me.

Pulling me up out of bed I picked up my underwear and slipped them on with the same clothes as before, adjusting my hair in the mirror behind Aston quickly to try to tame it. It was naturally curly, but now there's strong kinks that make it obvious that I've been in bed.

"Hello," Chloe called out.

"How did she get in?" Aston spat.

"I think she's got her own key," I said scrapping to the door.

"Hold on, what are you going to say?"

"About what?"

"She's going to see you walking out of my room."

"Oh, I don't know I'll think of something. I doubt she will ask."

Shutting the bedroom door behind me I stumbled out in front of Chloe standing in the living room.

"Hiya," I smiled.

"Sorry, I hope you don't mind me using my key. There was no answer so I thought the worst."

"It's alright. I was just, erm..a bit busy."

"Right," she chuckled following me to the kitchen with a Marks and Spencer's bag.

"I hope you've brought something nice, I'm starving."

"I popped into M and S and took advantage of the three for two offer, which includes these," she grinned pulling out two bottles of wine.

"I knew you wouldn't let me down. I'll put these in the oven, you can crack that open."

"Glasses are in the top cupboard aren't they?"

"Yeah."

"Have you been home long?" she asked.

"Only an hour or so."

"I finished at four but wasn't sure if you were so I kept to our agreement of six o'clock."

"Kayleigh," Aston called stepping out of his bedroom. "Are you sure this is alright?"

"Huh?"

"This shirt instead of the dark one you said, right?"

"Oh, yeah," I smiled. "I was just erm, helping him decide on an outfit tonight," I said looking to Chloe.

"It looks good," she nodded.

I sometimes forget that Aston doesn't know about me telling Chloe all about our friends with benefits situation. I don't need an excuse about leaving his room like he thinks I do.