21.

Despite our late breakfast being big enough to last us all day, Aston is already planning dinner by two o'clock with a rumbling stomach. I can't even begin to think about food just yet, so after watching him flick through a recipe book that has defiantly seen better days I prepared a nice hot bath.

"How long have you had this book?" he frowned.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "But I wouldn't trust anything from it."

"I haven't heard of half the things in here. I might pop to Tesco's in a bit and see what I can find, although it might end up being a jar of Dolmio sauce."

"I don't mind what we have, but right now I'm having a bath and a glass of rosé," I grinned.

"Alright," he chuckled reaching in his pocket for his phone.

Shutting the bathroom door behind me I turned off the taps now steaming up the mirrors, bubbles bouncing high with the sweet scent of berries lingering. Undressed I slipped under the water laying my head back in complete bliss. I really should ring my Mum, she'd love to know that I'm planning on travelling down and will no doubt plan a three course meal for us, she loves dinner parties. Reaching for my phone I dialled her number.

"Hiya Mum, it's me," I spoke.

"Hello love, how are you?"

"Not too bad, what about you? Everyone at home?"

'We're all good thank you, Dad's working lates this week."

"Oh is he? I was hoping to pop down sometime."

"Really? That's great."

"Well Charlie's away.."

"Again," she moaned. "Where is he this time?"

"Dubai, but its a bit more complicated this time."

"Oh, why's that?"

"It's a long story. I was hoping to see you next weekend and have a proper catch up with everyone."

"Next weekend? Erm, oh yeah that's fine. Sonia's party is the following Saturday."

"Sure?"

"Course, we're all missing you."

"I miss you too, but make sure everyone's in and I'll come down next Saturday."

"Lovely, you do know that the spare rooms taken though?"

"Dad did say, but that's okay, I'll book a hotel. I was thinking about bringing a friend along."

"Chloe?"

"No, Aston."

"Aston?"

'He's just a friend, Charlie let him move in a while back so it's just us in the house," that probably wasn't the best thing to say.

"Oh okay love, no problem. I'll cook us all a nice meal."

"I thought you might," I smiled to myself.

"Text me when you're at Chelmsford and I'll put the kettle on."

'Okay," I giggled. "I'll see you then, send my love to everyone."

"Always, we love you."

Hanging up I sipped my rosé, I'm a bit excited now. Relaxing back under the water I'm suddenly disturbed again by a knock at the door.

"Sorry, only me," Aston said peering in.

"It's alright, come in."

Sitting himself down on the edge of the bath he moved my phone to a safe place, I've stupidly left it inches away from water.

"I've just came off the phone from Mum, next weekends all sorted," I smiled.

"Oh yeah? Does she know I'm coming?"

"Yeah, I think she believes that we're just friends, she's cooking for everyone."

"Sounds good," he nodded.

"What happened to popping to Tesco's?" I asked.

"I remembered that going out meant showering and getting changed, so I found some carbonara in the cupboard."

I giggled looking at him up and down in just his boxers.

"Checking me out?" he teased dunking his hand in the water.

"So what if I was?"

"I'd have to do something about it," he assured finding my chest under the bubbles.

Leaning down closer he pressed his lips to mine and started to caress my chest making his way down in-between my legs, a little moan escaping my mouth as he continued to pleasure me.

Smirking he suddenly stopped.

"Hey," I whispered.

"I'll be in the bedroom, don't be long."

"Hmm.."

Fighting temptation for no longer than a few minutes I climbed out of the bath. Taking a towel from the rail I dried myself off and slipped on my gown securing it around the waist, brushing and tying my hair back out of the way before joining Aston in the bedroom. The door a jar I found him sitting at the bottom of his bed.

"I didn't think you'd be long."

"The water was cold," I shrugged stepping closer.

Standing up he lifted my chin to meet his mouth and continued our kiss from just moments ago, my arms automatically sliding up and around his neck. His lips firm against mine I felt his hands wandering down my waist and thighs before finding their way under my gown to my bare skin. Seconds later I'm swiftly lifted up and around his waist, my whole body weight being carried over to the centre of the bed.

"No more teasing," I mumbled.

"Promise."

Pulling his boxers down I laid back letting him untie the rope around my waist, the silk material opening out across my front revealing my naked body. Battling with his tongue I bent my knees as he positioned himself in between my legs, slipping inside with no warning just more pleasure. Arching my back I held him close with each movement, my nails around his back as his hot breath and moans hovered over my right ear, and my heart beating like never before. Tugging my gown down my arms and away from my body I threw it to the floor ruffling the damp sheets beneath us, my hair still dripping wet down my back. Moans, groans and plenty of swear words later we both felt the same spark fly between us, a feeling only Aston continues to give me every time.

Chuckling he laid beside me catching his breath.

"I'm sorry," I giggled. "Let's see."

"Don't apologise, I was obviously doing something right."

As he turned over I saw the marks across his back, running my fingers across each scratch.

"I'm game for something rough but ease up a bit next time babe."

I laughed pulling the duvet over both us as he turned back and raised an arm for me to cuddle under. Relaxed at his gentle thumb brushing my shoulder I closed my eyes for a few seconds, today really has been a lazy Sunday, the only exercise we've had is sex and that's resulted in us lazing around in bed for the afternoon and not cooking dinner like Aston had planned. I'm guessing it's another take away for us tonight.

~♥~

Apologies, it's another short part, but I'm trying to post as quick as I can!

Vote for the next part :-)