40.

Chilly and clutching the chocolate-brown duvet around my naked body I kept my eyes tight shut attempting to get another hour or so sleep. Aston however, fidgeting beside me has other ideas.

"Right, no there, oh, yeah," he mumbled.

"Have you finished yet?" I asked.

"Nearly."

"Hurry up then, I'm tired."

"Tired? what, too much for you to handle last night was it?"

Picking up a cushion from the floor I swung it back hitting him exactly where I hoped, his playstation portable.

"Noo! what did you do that for?!" he shrook out. "I've been at this level for nearly an hour babe."

"Two, two fucking hours Aston!" I said jumping up to strike again with a second cushion.

"No, an hour and a half max," he teased.

"Don't wind me up more than you already have."

"Why? you're quite sexy when you're angry, especially in your underwear."

Feeling his eyes look me up and down I suddenly remembered there's only a bit of lace covering my modesty. Spitting feathers as my Mongolian fur cushion hit him straight in the face his precious game fell to the floor and a new one started.

"Right," he mumbled.

Holding me by the wrists he climbed up on his knees attempting to get the better of me, quite capable of lifting my whole body weight we tackled each other across the mattress giggling.

"Apologise," he ordered.

"No," I squealed wriggling from his grip.

"I'm stronger than you."

"Maybe, but I can get you other ways," I chuckled trying to release at least one hand.

"I don't think you can babe," he grinned.

Defeated and laying under his body with my head now at the foot of the bed I gulped trying to catch my breath in a fit of laughter.

"Okay," I panted.

"I win?"

I nodded.

"Apologise?"

"For what? throwing a pillow at you?"

he chuckled realising how silly that sounds.

"Now who's the one who can't handle it?" I teased with a push so he fell beside me. "Man up."

"You fucked up my game. Do you realise how much competition there is between me and Conor?"

"I can only imagine."

Climbing off the bed I searched the floor for my clothes Aston threw across the room last night in a heated moment. After a bit of Alan Carr and more moving out talk we ended up in Aston's bedroom a little later than scheduled. I fail to see why Friday night is any different, but Aston calls it his end of the week treat.

"Sorry to spoil your fun but I need to get dressed," I frowned.

"I wasn't looking," he shrugged with the cheekiest grin.

"You know the rules."

"There is no rules, that's why we have so much fun," he called back as I left his bedroom for a quick shower.

Hovering outside his door I repeated that sentence in my head, Chloe was right, he's just confirmed that. I suppose that is why everything is so relaxed and we act like a couple without a second thought.