70.

Puting my feet up for a week or two is easier than I thought, I've watched the two box sets I've wanted to get through since the release in May and I've got to know each of Aston's family more than ever. It's been ten days now and although I feel better emotionally my health isn't improving as quickly as I'd like it to, and I'm now being sick as well as suffering with nausea. Aston's of course thinking the worse.

I carried two freshly made cups of tea from kitchen and sat down next to Aston on the couch, everyone apart from us has gone back to their day to day working lives, but the majority of our days are now spent house hunting and on the sick.

"Thanks babe," he smiled lifting his eyes from the laptop screen.

"How are you getting on?" I asked.

"There's not as many to choose from as I'd like and the ones that are available aren't that great."

"Oh, that doesn't sound good."

"Well we've got the two viewings this afternoon, we'll just have to hope that we get lucky with one of those."

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Are you sure you're up to going?" he asked.

"I'll be fine, the sickness comes and goes."

I reached forward and picked up our mugs from the coffee table, passing Aston his before sipping mine. I frowned as the tea touched my tongue, it's disgusting.

"Does yours taste alright?" I asked.

"Yeah fine, why?" he replied.

"Mine isn't very nice."

Putting it back on the table I reached in my pocket for my vibrating phone, it's been going on left, right and centre this week.

"Is that your Mum again?" Aston asked.

"No, Chloe this time."

"Why don't you give her a ring whilst I make us some lunch?"

"Yeah I think I will."

He shut the laptop down and disappeared into the kitchen leaving me to make a phone call. Chloe's been asking me questions all week so it probably is best to update her like this rather than by text.

"Hey Chlo," I spoke.

"Hello babe, how are you?" she replied.

"I'm a bit better thank you."

"That's good, its progress."

"I'm sorry I haven't got round to visiting yet. Aston has strict rules on me resting this week."

"No worries hun, just keep in contact," she chuckled.

"Course."

"How are you getting on at Aston's parents?"

"They're lovely but you know, it's not home."

"No, I'm sure you'll both settle down soon enough."

"I hope so, we're looking at a couple of houses this afternoon."

"Oh let me know how you get on. Are they in the area?"

"About an hour away."

"That's not as bad as you first thought."

"No, I'm happy with the distance from Charlie."

"Have you seen him?" she asked.

"No, I've stayed away."

"I'm pleased about that, he's lucky I haven't got my hands on him."

I chuckled quietly to myself. Chloe forgets she's only five foot three when it comes to defending friends.