3.

It's five o'clock and this glass of red is going down rather nicely.

All shopped and back home alone I put my feet up for five minutes.

Usually at this time I'm in the kitchen arranging tea for me and Charlie, Aston tends to sort himself out but my offer has and will always been there. It's not that Charlie makes me play the housewife though, in fact he would rather go out for a swanky meal dressed up to the nines, but coming from a very close family I love my home cooked meals and nights in front of the TV.

I do miss living in Essex.

"It's only me," Aston called letting himself in.

"Hiya," I smiled.

"Alright?"

Stumbling through with a bag half the size of him he slumped down on the couch.

"Are you?" I giggled.

"I went a little harder than usual in the gym tonight."

"I thought I could smell something."

"I'm gonna get a shower, is that alright?" he laughed.

"Course."

Kicking his bag closer to his bedroom door I went through to the kitchen to top up my glass.

Red wine is defiantly my weakness.

After tidying up and rummaging through the cupboards and fridge I soon realised that a take away is on the cards again. I'd usually go food shopping today, but obviously topshop was more inviting. Grabbing the leaflets from the draw I scanned through the Chinese and Indian menus before looking for my phone.

"Ah.." Mumbling to myself I picked up white iPhone from the couch that actually ends up being Astons and not mine.

His lock screen full of waiting texts and a half-naked girl in the background i put it back just as the door opened again.

"Sorry, I thought it was mine," I stuttered.

"It's alright, easy enough mistake to make."

"I don't know, Michelle Keegan's chest doesn't really do it for me."

Laughing he spotted the menu's on the kitchen worktop picking them up.

"Meal for one or can I make that two?"

"I thought you'd be out, it is Saturday night?" I asked.

"Nah, not tonight."

I frowned in disbelief.

"What?" he laughed.

"Charlie's said something hasn't he? I knew it," I moaned.

"No, not exactly. Well, he is only caring about you babe."

"Aston you know as well as I do, Charlie only cares about himself. So, what did he say?"

"Just to keep an eye on you. Look after you," he rephrased before I could question anything about keeping an eye on me.

"For god sake," I mumbled.

"Come on, it will be fun. Now what are we having, Chinese or Indian?"

Softening I picked up the Chinese menu.

"Good choice," he nodded already enjoying the thought of the taste.

Deciding on a range of meals to share I left Aston on the phone arranging a delivery whilst I heated up some plates and arranged the cutlery and drinks on the coffee table. Despite still being early I took the chance to get ready for bed now rather than later, because for me there's nothing better than taking off your make up and tight jeans. Wrapping a gown around my tiny nightwear I sat myself down in the corner of the couch watching Aston fiddle around with the sky box and remote.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm trying to find a movie we can watch."

"Steady, this is starting to feel like a date."

"Give me some credit," he laughed. "I can do a lot better than a take away and a movie. I have a lunch date tomorrow actually."

"Oh, who's the lucky lady?"

"Just a girl I met in Gilgamesh last weekend"

"It's not going to go well if she's 'just' a girl," I giggled.

"I doubt it will go well anyway babe."

"Hey, have hope," I assured.

Awhile later, fifteen minutes to be exact, the doorbell rang with our order bagged up and smelling delicious.

Healthy eating never lasts long for me, especially when Charlie leaves. My excuse is comfort eating.

"Blonde or brunette?" I asked.

He simply laughed.

"I'm just making conversation."

"She's blonde."

"Let me guess, size six, thirty-two double D, no make that E?"

"No, just a C."

"Ah, that's where the 'just' comes into it."

"And that's why it wont go well."

Laughing together we shared the pot of sauce between us.

It's rare that we have nights like this, the two of us or all three, because three is very often a crowd in our house. Charlie either wants 'boys time' or 'girlfriend time', and I'll give you two guesses which he prefers. Aston however, our personalities seem to suit more and more every week.

~♥~

Please vote for the next part, the more feedback I get the quicker I post :-)