9.

Lust, that's all it is.

Sinking deeper to Aston's touch I couldn't care less that my strap has now slipped revealing a lot more than just cleavage.

Gasping for air we parted for a slight second.

"I want you," he groaned against my lips.

"Oh, have me."

"Yeah?"

"Mmm," I whined.

Biting down on my bottom lip he pulled me towards him as he stepped back through the crowd, dragging me down a darkened corridor with only neon signs lighting the way. Probably stupid but certainly drunk enough to follow we backed ourselves in a corner, our lips attacking one another again in need.

I would quite happily have sex with him right now, right here.

"No, come on," Aston said searching for the nearest exit.

"Aston.." I pleaded.

Jumping in a taxi just outside five minutes felt like five hours, and with Aston's kisses down my neck making it impossible for me to sit still, our driver is very lucky that i'm not straddling the rather attractive crotch beside me.

"£13.50 mate," the bald-headed man in his forty's asked as we pulled up outside the house.

Throwing a bundle of notes at him Aston opened the car door.

"Hold on there's £30 here, let me get some change."

"Keep it."

Stumbling up the path I searched my bag for the single key I earlier thought was a good idea to take off the bunch, little did I know this was going to happen. Pushing the door open I immediately kicked off my shoes and dropped my bag on the couch as we scurried through the house into my bedroom, my bed still covered in clothes from days before. Feeling the material loosen around my body the zip is pulled down and my dress falls to my ankles with a little tug from Aston, his eyes looking me up and down I'm now glad I chose underwear with lace and not one of my simple t-shirt bra's.

'Oh wow..' he smirked laying me back on the bed.

Watching him remove his shirt button by button just centimetres above me I only wished id been this close all the times he's pranced around the house half-naked. Running my hands down his chest I reached his jeans and helped them on the way down his legs to reveal tight white armani boxers. My head pressing back into the pillow I moaned as Astons kisses smothered the top half of my now naked body, our bare skin clammy as the heat between the sheets rose. Shredding the last items of clothing off each other we continued to explore parts we've obviously been so eager to see for so long, and these tattoo's are defiantly doing it for me. Getting closer by the second I slid my hand up his back and held his neck to mine feeling him slot perfectly in-between my legs, just a push sending me to cloud nine.

Experiencing what my so-called sex life with Charlie lacks I want Aston closer than what's even possible, and there was me thinking half the girls he brings home fake it! From the flirty comments since Charlie left to the more blatant ones in the club, we've both been eager for this to happen deep down, there's been so much sexual tension, now released.

~♥~

apologies how short this is, I just wanted to post as you're all so eager! I promise to try extend my parts I just like to end them nicely so they follow on :-)

Please vote for the next part, share any comments below, good or bad! Xx