A/N

So um.... hi

Ok I have a confession to make. It has occurred to me that I accidentally took someone elses OC. And that OC is Serenity.

Please let me explain. A few years ago I read a Danny Phantom fanfiction by the name of Checkmate. It was extremely good and very well done (seriously it could become an actual published book it was that good)

So here I am a few years later writing my first fanfiction (The Halfa Prince) and I suddenly get the idea for a character. Serenity Spirit of Order. Unbeknownst to me at the time was that I accidentally took that idea from Checkmate.

So I was reading through Halfa Prince to get some info for this book when I read over what I had done about Serenity. I knew it sounded familiar so I looked into it and I did in fact (non-intentionally I swear!) take her idea from Checkmate.

I apologize greatly for the mistake, though my version of Serenity is in no way similar to the one in Checkmate (aside from name, spirit status, and that she was in love with Clockwork).

I do hope you will forgive me for this and go check out Checkmate by pearl84 on fanfiction.net (I'll post the link for the first chapter down in the comments)

It's really good (and really long but that doesn't make it any less good!) It is the best writing I have ever seen in a fanfiction. Seriously this person should be an author in real life they're that good. So please go show her your support! (There's even a sequel for it called Endgame though I haven't gotten around to reading it quite yet. But I heard Dan is in it!)

So once again, I'm sorry. I did not mean to accidentally steal the idea for Serenity. I do hope you all will forgive me about this.

See you guys in the next one.

From: A very sorry and apologetic Phantom Writer :'(