Chapter 26: To Decipher a Prophecy

A/N: Hello fellow peoples and welcome back. I considered not updating for a while but thought 'hey you know what? They've been really nice so I'll give them another update :)' And here it is.

Ember: This seems suspicious

Danny: I agree

Ghost Writer: Ever since the last chapter you've been acting weird

Danny: Are you going to-

*I trap them all in a soundproof bubble*

Me: Well, that's takes care of my little spoilers. Enjoy the chappie everyone!

Sam's POV

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I placed a hand on my forehead as I sat up and swung my legs over the side of my large bed. That party was crazy. I remembered Pavor proposing to Nina. After that the party went on for what? 4 more hours?

I groaned as I stood up. I could still hear the music in my ears. I remembered Danny's dorky face smiling as we danced. A smile appeared on my face as I twirled around the room, remembering our dance. How we floated in the air. Just us.

I stopped, realizing what I was doing. Since when did I become the type of girl who fawns over a boy and dances in her room? I shook my head and walked over to a black dresser on the right side of my room.

My room wasn't small but it wasn't huge. No where near the size of Danny's room. My walls were purple and had black roses and thorns painted on them. My floor was a soft gray colour and had a large purple carpet on it. The right side of room had a white door leading to a bathroom. Beside the door was a purple couch and a black side table. My bed rested in the center of the room. The sheets were a light purple and it had a black and white head board. Beside the bed was a small desk with a lamp. Next to my dresser was a large wardrobe.

I opened one my dresser drawers and pulled out a pair of gray jeans, a black shirt that would expose my stomach and a pair of black socks. I grabbed a hairbrush and headed into my bathroom, closing the door behind me. Tossing my clothes onto the closed toilet seat I undressed and hopped into a warm shower.

The heated water ran through my hair and down my back, and steam filled the bathroom. After I finished rinsing my hair I grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my body. Pulling back the curtain, I stepped out of the shower.

Drying myself off, I got dressed and did my makeup. Black eyeliner, mascara and purple lipstick. I dried my hair and pulled it into a ponytail. I grabbed my pajamas and stepped out of the bathroom. I threw the pajamas on the bed and grabbed my combat boots. After lacing them up, I walked out of my room.

I headed to Jazz's room next. Stopping in front of her door, I knocked. "Jazz? You up?" I asked. Some shuffling and then the door opened, revealing Jazz's perky face.

"Yep. I'm guessing you want to get started on it," Jazz stated. I nodded and the two of us headed to the throne room. When we arrived, Clockwork and Pavor we there waiting for us. Pavor had a wide smile on his face, obviously still happy about last nights events.

Jazz and I walked over to the two ghosts and Clockwork pulled out the book containing the prophecy. "Are we all ready to begin?" Clockwork asked, shifting to his elderly form.

I nodded, as did Jazz and Pavor. Clockwork began to float away. We followed as he led us to a door in the back left corner of the room. He opened the door and we stepped in.

The room was small, with white walls and a black floor. The only things in the room were a wooden table in the center of the room and on either side of the table was a black and white couch.