Tell Me It Was A Dream

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. Madeline, Madeline ll, Arabella and Toby are mine! :)**

Tell Me It Was A Dream-

I woke up the next morning, my eyes puffy, and my face rather sore. I was on the couch in my living room, a glass of water next to me. I sat up, patted down my ginger hair, and looked around. Harry and Hermione were in the kitchen, while my dad was next to the sink, look out across the field. Aunt Hermione noticed me and nudged Harry.

"Good morning Arabella." Harry coughed. He walked over and sat across from me. "How'd you sleep?" I shook my head. I had a massive headache..

"Pardon my language, but I feel like shit." I grumbled. I closed my eyes and tried to remember what happened last night. I remember sneaking by the kitchen, and eavesdropping on my family. And then I remember having a fit, drawing my wand, and then everything went blank. "You used a sleeping charm on me, huh?" I asked Harry. Aunt Hermione joined us and nodded.

"You got out of hand, getting a little bit hysterical." She explained. "You remember what happened last night, right?"

"My dad's going to die." I said simply. There was silence. I took a deep breath. "How and why are you going to die?" I said to my dad, though I didn't make eye contact.

He sighed. "The potion I gave you when you had Dragon Pox."

I concentrated on the memory of a couple months ago.

"It's a potion that saves you from death. I know you don't like talking about this, but if the Dragon Pox does get worse, and well.. you start dying, drink the potion and it'll keep your heart beating. But you have to use the potion wisely, because it only last an hour. And if your heart starts beating again in the hour, then your good and the disease is gone. But if not.." Harry explained.

"I don't understand-" I started, but my dad but me off. He walked over to us and also sat down.

"It was dark magic. The potion was incredibly hard to brew. But what it did was removed the Dragon Pox from you and it was placed into me. And since there is no cure for Dragon Poxs.." His voice trailed off.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked him. He looked away.

"I couldn't just watch my only daughter die. You are so young, and you deserve a long life.." He paused. "Apparently with Elliot." He added. I grinned.

"Yea, about that.." I smiled. I played with the ring on my finger. "It's an engagement ring."

"Congratulations!" Hermione commented. "But aren't you a little young.." I nodded.

"I'm not planning on getting married tomorrow, we're just going to have a long engagement." I paused and looked at my dad. "Or not. I'm not getting married without my dad being there. And well, if that means we have to get married in the next month then fine." I said sternly.

"Arabella you don't know what you're saying-" My dad started.

"No offense dad, but you need to shut your mouth! I know exactly what I'm saying. I may be young and foolish and in love, but I know what I'm doing." I said. I turned to Aunt Hermione. "Will you help me plan my wedding?" I asked. She grinned.

"Of course I will." She said gently.

"Dad. Let's not argue about this. I'm getting married in a couple of months. And I want you to be there, and I want you to be happy about this so it would mean the world to me if you'd support this decision of mine." I said. He stared at me for the longest time before nodding.

"Well, you better go tell Elliot about this." Aunt Hermione said. I nodded and apparated out. I guess I was quite a site. I showed up at the doors of Malfoy Manor in my pajamas, my hair slightly frizzing.

"Arabella, how may I help you?" Draco said as he let me in.

"I was wondering if I could talk to you, your wife and Elliot." He nodded and rounded everoyone up. In the living room, I began to explain everything.

"And so that's why we need to have our wedding just a little bit earlier than planned." I finished. Astoria was in tears.

"Oh my Elliot is getting married! My little boy is all grown up!" She said. Elliot looked quite embarrassed. Astoria sniffled a bit before looking at me. "Who do I help for this wedding?"

"Hermione Granger. If you contact her then she'll tell you everything." I said. Astoria and Draco left us and I cuddled up to Elliot. "I hope you don't mind-"

"I love you so much. And I'm sorry to hear about your father." He said before wrapping his arm around me. "And I can't wait for our wedding. Arabella Malfoy. I like the sound of that." I grinned.

"Me too."

*****************************

"She's getting married!" I  screamed. Sirius, who was drinking some tea started to choke on it. James fell of his chair and Tonks and Lily looked at me confused.

"Who's getting married?" Lily asked gently.

"My daughter!" I exclaimed. "She is getting married! Oh I wish I could be there!" I exclaimed. Lily and Tonks smiled at me. Mrs. Weasley walked into the room.

"What on earth is going on here?" She asked, smoothing out her apron.

"You're granddaughter is getting married apparently." Sirius said, cleaning up the spilled tea. Mrs. Weasley looked at me, her eyes searching for the truth. I nodded.

"Oh how lovely!" She cooed. "Is it with that Elliot kid?" Everyone nodded. "I'm so happy for her."

I sat down next to my dad and he nudged me. "Isn't that wonderful?" He said. I smiled at him. "I remember when I heard about you getting married. I was so happy for you."

I played with the small ring that was still on my finger. "I just can't believe she's growing up. This only make me wonder what Toby's bee up to."

Toby had been in fact doing very well. He resided at Hogwarts, mostly hanging around with Sir Nicholas. As a ghost, he was well loved by everyone. And if he were alive, he would most definitely be one of the more handsomer boys.

Toby always dreamed about what it would be like to be alive. He wanted to be able to feel the same love that Arabella felt for Elliot. Toby also dreamed about what it would be like to be a student at Hogwarts. Sure, he had friends from Hogwarts, but he was that his friends preferred people who were alive.

Toby was helping McGonagall get rid of some pests at Hogwarts when an owl swooped down, dropped a letter at the Headmistresses feet, and then disappeared.

"Oh, I wonder who this is from." McGonagall said to Toby. Toby watched as she ripped open the letter and read it aloud. "You are coordinately invited to the wedding of Arabella Weasley and Elliot Malfoy on the Fifth of August." She paused. "There is and invitation for the both of us. I guess your sister is getting married!"

"Woah." I said. When did this happen?!

 *******************************

Another chapter done. Fantastic.. 

FOUR MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT FOR MEEEEE!

That means something fantastic- "Lock It" will be posted soon! 

Have a lovely day!

<3 Wren