Hermione, Ginny, and Ron

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. Madeline, Madeline ll, Arabella and Toby are mine! :)**

Hermione, Ginny and Ron-

Fred's pov

"Blimey Ron! Calm down!" I half yelled, half laughed. He gave me a questioning look, but I waved him off. "Look, this is going to be hard to explain, but-"

"Oh my goodness! Hermione! Ginny! Ron! I missed you guys so much!" Maddie squealed, while gliding over to them.. Ok, so I know what you're thinking. How am I, Fred Weasley, coping with all of this? Easy, I'm not really sure how I feel. I mean, I am absolutely ecstatic to see Maddie, my deceased wife, standing in front of be in her interesting ghostly attire, but I'm also a sense that this is my fault. She can't pass on until I die. There is nothing really I could do, but you can't help but feel guilty, right?

"Maddie?" Hermione said, obviously puzzled.

"Maddie!" Ginny squealed excitedly.

"Blimey! Another Ghost!" Ron jumped. I laughed and Maddie smiled idly.

"No one hates me, right?" She asked kindly.

"I won't hate you if you tell us what the hell your doing here." Ron said seriously.

"It's nice to see you too Ron." She said sarcastically. "Anyway, I'm here because Arabella went to Hogwarts and then Fred showed up and then he found me and then here I am really. I just want to continue where we kinda left off." She said truthfully.

"Wait until Sirius hears this." Ron muttered. Just then the back door flew open and Maddie squealed, going through Ron. He let out a disgusted sound and Harry and I laughed heartily.

"I heard some say Sirius!" Sirius bellowed. He scanned the room and his eyes landed onto the to ghosts that were huddled together. Maddie looked at him and her eyes widened.

"Hey Toby. I have a few people I want you to meet." Toby nodded his head and followed Maddie over to Sirius and Mum. "Molly, meet my little boy, Toby James. Toby, this is Molly Weasley. She was the mother I never got to have. And this is... Sirius Black, my Godfather."

Toby shook mum's hand and then reached out for Sirius, but with a loud thud! he fell to the floor. "W-What did I do?" Toby mustered.

"Heart of a lion that one." I mumbled. Maddie gave me a wicked look and smiled deviously.

"Hmm? What's that Fred? Who was the one who passed out first!" She laughed. I felt my cheeks tinge a shade of red.

"You're so grown up!" Mum squealed to Toby. He smiled proudly and they disappeared into the kitchen. Maddie, Ginny and Hermione engaged into a conversation immediately while Harry and Ron poked Sirius.

"Mate, I've never seen Sirius pass out.. Quickly! Get a camera!" Ron hissed to Harry. Harry disappeared a few seconds later.

"Arabella!" I said gleefully. She hopped onto the couch next to me and sat on my lap. "How's my angel doing? It's been a rather hard day on us, huh?"

She rubbed her hands together and then pressed them to her head. "Who would have thought that my Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher was my mum and one of best friends is my brother!" She said exasperated.

"How do you feel about it? Are you.. comfortable?"

"Dad, I don't know whether or not I am comfortable with Professor Mason and Toby yet, but I know I will be. I think it's just very overwhelming.. Hey, can I ask you something?" She asked nervously. I smiled and nodded. "On the side of Professor Mason's neck there are these hole things, and on her face, there is a long gash. Don't get me wrong, she's really pretty, but I can't help but wonder what happened to her.."