Life Goes On

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. Madeline, Madeline ll, Arabella and Toby are mine! :)**

Life Goes On-

Maddie's pov

It has been so hard for all the Weasleys. The funeral for both Molly and Arthur was held a couple weeks ago, and everybody was still in so much pain. I guess because I was already dead, I didn't feel all that horrible. Plus, I could go visit them if I wanted.

Fred and George were majorly affected. They kept to themselves really, and I had to take care of Bella and Toby. I didn't mind though, I knew that they were going through a rough time. But the thing that really scared me was the way Fred acted. With bags under his bloodshot eyes, his face was sullen. He showed no emotion whatsoever to anyone but his family. He didn't even talk to me.

Arabella and Toby asked about him that night, and why he was acting so strange, and it made me heart broken to have to lie to my children by saying that their father was just sick.

It was somewhere mid-April. Arabella, Toby and I returned to school a couple days after the funerals. Arabella and Toby returned to their normal selves in no time. In fact, Bella is top of her first year class.

***********************

"Ok! No homework today Third-Years!" I said over the enthusiastic students. They all let out a sigh of relief and I smiled. I sat at my desk in the front as the bell rang and the class emptied. In the span of maybe, ten minutes, my first years entered the room. Some where holding large posters and others had a small stack of papers in their small hands.

When the bell rang again, I got up and stood in front of the class. "Alright everybody! You know what today is?" They nodded excitedly. "Ok, that's great! Who would like to go first?" They all raised there hands excitedly and I smiled at there energy. "Ok.. Robin Wiblin! Step up!" She hopped out of her chair and began talking about Augustus Rookwood.

I was marveled at how many students took this seriously. Each presentation was engaging and exciting. Next up was Madeline Weaslly ll who had a report on Fenrir Greyback.

"Fenrir Greyback was born around the 1960s.." She started. "...He was also a werewolf, which he was widely known for. He was a savage beast who tried to infect as many people as he can with Lycanthropy. Some known victims are a former Hogwarts Professor, Remus Lupin and current Hogwarts Professor Madeline Mason." The whole class looked at me and I smiled. "He was killed in the Battle of Hogwarts when he fell to his death after being hit by a curse." She concluded.

I walked up to her and smiled. "Very good, full points to you Madeline." She grinned and scurried to her seat. "As Miss Weasley said, I was or am a victim of Fenrir Greyback. He bit me and I was infected." I shuddered as I remembered all those full moons. "Remus Lupin was actually a friend of mine, and he helped me every full moon. But I vowed to get revenge one day." I took my hand and pointed at the holes in my neck. "If you actually look right here, that's where he attacked me during the battle." Some students let out a horrified gasp.

"I can't remember if he killed me or I fell to my death.. but you get the idea! Anyway, our last presentation is Miss Arabella Weasley."

Arabella stepped up and began her presentation. "Bellatrix Black was a pureblood witch born in 1951....Married to Rodolphus Lestrange...... killed many people in cold blood. She is most know for the torture of two Ministry Aurors into insanity. ..... She spent time in Azkaban.." Arabella kept explain facts about my mum and I found it absolutely hilarious. "She was killed in the Battle of Hogwarts by er.. " She paused and looked at me.

"Go ahead." I encouraged.

"She was killed by Professor Mason." She concluded. I think I've never heard the room so silent.