Letter to Fred

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. Madeline, Madeline ll, Arabella and Toby are mine! :)**

Letter to Fred-

Arabella's pov

"Arabella! Hurry or we'll be late for Charms!" My cousin Madeline squealed. We were running down the corridors, but we were completely lost.

"Do you even know where we are going?" I panted, tucking my orange hair behind me ear.

"Umm.. no.." She revealed. My eyes widened and I gave her a light shove.

"Do you need help?" A quiet voice asked. We turned around to see a ghostly little boy floating a couple feet from us. "I can show you to where you need to go.. I've lived here for most my afterlife, so I know every inch of the castle." He prompted.

"You're Professor Mason's son, am I right?" I asked nervously. He nodded and smiled. "Toby, right?" He nodded again.

"Where is it the two Weasley girls need to go?" He joked.

"Charms, we haven't a clue where it is." Madeline said hastily. Toby rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"You two are on the wrong side of the castle! You should be at the Central Tower near the greenhouses." Toby said.

"We'll never make it in time." I sighed in defeat. We both looked at Toby who had an evil smile on his face.

"Mum does this weird transportation thing where she flies around in a ball of light. I've been practicing without her knowing, do you two need a lift?" We both nodded and he placed his hands on our shoulders. They were awfully cold.. But in a swirl of light, we were flying down the corridors. It was amazing how you could see everything with such fine detail even at the speed we were going.

We sort of landed in a silvery light, but we were still in tact. I looked at Madeline who had the same shocked face as me. "Thank you so much Toby!" We said together. He smiled gratefully.

"No problem, if your ever lost, just call out to me, and I'll be there in a second!" He said happily. He scratched the back of his head and looked at the ground. "Maybe you can just call if you guys want to hang out.." He mumbled.

"We would love to hang out!" Madeline replied for us. I nodded in agreement. "We'll see you later!" We bounded into Charms and took our seats.

*****************************

"Man Toby! You're hilarious!" I giggled. Toby, Madeline and me were sitting by the fire in the Gryffindor common room, joking around and having a good time. Toby really was great. He was funny and kind.

"Thanks!" He smiled. Madeline was laughing when she saw something above the fireplace. I followed her gave and there were photos in a little golden frames on the mantel.

"Look Bella, it's Uncle Harry, Aunt Hermione and Uncle Ron." She mused. The three of use stood up and gazed at it. Sure enough, in a small moving picture, were our relatives. They were around our age, smiling and laughing.

"You know the Golden Trio?" Toby asked. He both looked at each other.

"The Golden What?" We said together, and then giggled.

"Er.. never mind, you'll learn about it tomorrow in mum's class." He said quickly. Both Madeline and I shrugged it off.

"Hey look! It's my dad and your dad!" Madeline said suddenly. Towards the end of the mantel was a vertical picture of a younger version of dad, Uncle George and a young lady. "Whose that?" She said, pointing to the brown haired, petite girl.