Oh look, I made the front page!

**All characters in the Harry Potter series go to J. K. Rowling. Madeline, Madeline ll, Arabella and Toby are mine! :)**

Oh look, I made the front page!

It's been two months. That's how long it's been since I've seen any of my family. They've sent me letters and owls and even some howlers but guess who didn't respond? That's right, me.

"Arabella! Arabella! Are you done yet!" Alice squealed on the opposite side of the door. I just finished put on some mascara and was about to head out the bathroom. I gathered up all my toiletries and opened the door. Alice was standing there with a panic stricken face. She had something clamped in her hands as well.

"Alice, what's wrong?" I asked her. She shook her head and just shoved what looked like to be a copy of the Daily Prophet. I looked down at it and gasped in horror. The front page had a picture of me with the caption Missing, Arabella Weasley.

After two months of trying to get in contact with his daughter, there is still no news. Arabella Scarlett Weasley has completely vanished without a trace. Fred Weasley, owner of Weasley Wizard Wheezes in Diagon, is devastated over the disappearance of his daughter. "I've already lost my wife and son, and I would be absolutely devastated if I lost her." He told reporters here at the Daily Prophet. Harry Potter, who is the uncle to Arabella, has offered a reward to anyone who brings her home safe.

Arabella is about 5'4, with curly ginger hair. She has light blue eyes and freckles. She is also know for her metamorphic ability.If spotted, you are encouraged to Owl the Weasley or Potter residence.

I put the paper down and stared at it for a little while longer. "Oh god." I groaned.

"What are you going to do?" Alice asked. I ignored her as I began to pack my things. "Are you going back home?" I scoffed.

"No. I have to get away from here. I'm sick and tired of all this stuff. Maybe I'll go to America, or France.." My voice trailed off. Alice gaped at me.

"You're not coming back to Hogwarts?" She asked. I stopped everything. "Please tell me you are coming back."

I turned to her. "Maybe. Maybe if everything clears up by the end of summer." I said. "If that happens, then I'll come back." I finished packing my things and gave Alice a hug. She stood there motionless. I walked downstairs and thanks bother her parents before returning upstairs. I grabbed my trunk and left, just like that.

Walking down the street, I pointed my wand out and almost instantly, a screeching of wheels could be heard. I changed my hair to brown and my eyes to brown as the Knight bus approached. I boarded and told them that I was actually heading to Surrey.

Hours later, I approached a neat house. The door was made of mahogany and there was a sliver knocker. I raised my little fist and knocked. The door opened to reveal a rather round man. But he had nice a friendly features. "Hello there, how may I help you?" He asked. I gulped.

"Hi. My names Arabella Weasley and I'm your 1st cousin. You are Dudley Dursely, right?" I asked. He nodded. "Harry's my uncle.." I paused and looked up at him. "I was wondering if I could talk to you about something."

He smiled and welcomed me in.

*****************************

"So Arabella, how's Harry?" Dudley asked. He sat down across from me and handed me some tea. I scratched my head and hesitated.

"Um, well I think he's alright." Dudley was about to ask up something but I cut him off. "His eldest son, James is about to go to Hogwarts at the beginning of September." I told him.