[Shugo Chara] Twelve Days of Christmas [Ikuto x Reader]

Start from the beginning

 As you walked back over to your desk, you continuing trying to come up with a answer to that serious question.

 Who?

___

 ғσυятн ∂αү

 This time there were four, a bit smaller, green bags.  And inside of each were drawing supplies. Pencils, sketchbooks, pens, and colored pencils. In the last bag, there was a charm shaped like a pencil.

 You grinned. Whoever this was, at least, knew you as a friend. But then your grin turned upside down.

 Well that doesn't help to narrow down the search....

___

   ғιғтн ∂αү

   You received five red bags. Inside, there were different music sheets for the piano, trumpet, and guitar. In the fifth bag, you received a music note charm. 

____

 sιxтн ∂αү

It was December 19th. About six more days until Christmas.

 That day, the bags turned a little smaller, and inside the six bags were cards. And in the sixth bag, there was a little charm shaped like a card.

  On the front side of each card, there were the names of different types of shops. And, on the back side, there was a note, which looked like it was in Japanese.

 You went to those stores that day and received some chocolate from the bakery, music items from the music store, a beautiful easel for painting from the arts store, a purple collar for the kitten from the pet shop, and a set of wind chimes from a specialty store. The last card, on the front, said not to use until Christmas.

 As you set up these new things in your room, yu kept thinking about that one question that bugged you.

 Who?

___

 sεvεηтн ∂αү

  You had seven bags this time. Inside each one was a charm bracelet with a bell charm already on it, a necklace, one earring in one, the other in another, an anklet, a ring, and one of those things that can go around your upper arm. They were all made of sliver and had different designs. You could tell that they were expensive as well.

 Then you realized that the charms you had gotten, could easily fit onto the charm bracelet. You ran over toy your dresser, one f the safest places in your room, grabbed them and quickly put them on.

___

 ειgнт ∂αү

 You received eight small bags. One held a small Christmas tree, another held a charm shaped like a tree, another had bells in it. And the others held candy canes, strings of popcorn, silver beads, tinsel, and a star.

 You set up the little tree and decorated it, munching on a little of the popcorn. After you finished, you popped the charm into the bracelet, then sat down on your bed, looking at the tree.

 Who would be so kind....?

___

 ηιηтн ∂αү

The next day, there were nine little bags.

 There were pieces of chocolate, a bag of cocoa powder, graham crackers, marshmallows, a mug, little chocolate Kisses, a small stirring spoon, chocolate syrup*, and a charm shaped like a chocolate for your charm bracelet.

 You popped a piece of chocolate into your mouth, and put the charm onto the bracelet.

 (A/N ; *: It's for the smores)

___

тεηтн ∂αү

 December 23rd. Two days away from Christmas.

 You had ten little bags. There were ten different bows in each, and a bow charm in the last bag. You put on the charm, and then grabbed a purple bow, putting it into your hair. Pretty.

 But as you stared at the bows, you started to think about that annoying question.

 Who is this?

____

 εℓεvεηтн ∂αү

 This times presents were different. Inside each small bag, there was a puzzle piece, and of course, in the last bag, there was a puzzle piece charm, which you quickly put on.

 Then you turned your attention back to the pieces.

 You grabbed them all and sat on the ground. Then you began putting them together.

 You finished the puzzle in about five minutes. As you sat back and looked at the finished product, you smiled.

 It read:

 Merry Christmas Eve, (Name).

_______

 тωεℓғтн ∂αү

 You looked at the twelve different colored bags, grinning like a mad person. It was Christmas, and these were going to be the first present your opened.

 In each bag, was a different charm. They had different numbers on it, from one to twelve. Your smile, if anything got bigger, as you realized each number symbolizes each day. And in the last bag....there was a note.

 Remember to use that last card! Merry Christmas!

You smiled, while putting on the charms. Then you put on one of the bows, the necklace, earrings, anklet, and the thing that went around your upper arm. You threw on a (color) sweater, jeans, and a pair of Uggs.

 You looked at yourself in the mirror, and smiled. It was Christmas! Then you grabbed the card off of your desk, grabbed a jacket and hat, and ran out the door, yelling to her parents that she would be back soon.

 Ten minutes later, she arrived at the place. It was a small restaurant. You walked up to the desk.

"Uh...excuse me?"

 You showed the card to the person standing behind the desk, and she nodded and smiled.

 "Right this way,".

 She walked away, and you followed her.

 She led yo down to a table, already occupied by another. You sat down, and she left.

 The figure looked up smirking. "So did you like my presents?"

 Your eyes widened. "Ikuto-kun!"

 You jumped out of your chair and onto your boyfriend, crying. You hadn't seen him for months.

 "Gomen...gomen..." he mumbled, rubbing your back.

_________________________________________________

 Awh!~

 XD Even though it's horribly written, I don't want to edit it. Sorry... ^,^;

 Anyhow, hope you guys liked that, 'cuz it took about five hours to write. Okay?

♥emy♥