Live on.

I wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart for the support you've shown for this story, for the love and for taking time to read despite the errors in between. I could never thank you enough and you've all been wonderful from the very start. Unfortunately all stories must come to an end and this is the epilogue.

Again, thank you so much. I appreciate every word and every view and everything you've inspired me to be.

And I'd like to pass on a message that goes, you are the author of your story, you have the power to decide how you'd like it to go over the next chapters so live on,

All the love from my heart to yours.

This is gonna be short so I'll leave the rest to your imagination, it's up to you to think how it went from here on after and up to your own thoughts how it ends. I wanna put it as simple as I can, so you could have the freedom to end it the way you'd want it. Sorry if it will disappoint you somehow.

Blake's POV.

We spent another week in the cabin just the two of us, we were inseparable and I got the chance to see how well he made the forest into a lovely garden and have seen the orchids we once planted bloom along with the flowers around. It was peaceful and was a beautiful sanctuary that I couldn't get enough off.

We went fishing and spent the time just being together, being us without hindrances to think about. We isolated ourselves as we got to know each other deeper than before. We made love like there's no tomorrow, we were both clingy and wouldn't even let go of each other. We were one in so many ways, we shared moments that I never imagined I'd ever experience and sometimes I still can't believe it's really US, that we're back in each other's arms, that we're not hiding what we have, that we're both looking forward to a future leaving the past behind.

I cuddled closer so I was breathing in his chest as we lay for the night.

"Can't we stay longer?" I say not wanting to leave but tomorrow we have to go and he had to resume his duties and work he left behind.

I felt him kiss my head running his fingers through my hair.

"I'd love to keep you here with me and own the world but I got responsibilities to face out there, but I promise you I'll always come home to you." He whispered.

We both agreed that for the better part of it he will be the one coming over to my place to stay. We agreed to start anew and take baby steps instead of rushing things. It was a mutual decision and we both respect our own space and own time to reflect and ponder on our decisions.

We spent the days just being ourselves and at some point uncovered everything about our pasts that seemed relevant and later on let them go. We had nothing to hide from each other anymore and we were free like birds. With that relief alone we felt better setting aside every pain, it's as if we both needed each other to heal, we both needed to be separated to find our way back, we weren't meant to be together before because we both had a lot to go through first before we could fit in each other's lives.

We went home the very next day as we planned and we headed back to New York together to our respective responsibilities. He had to catch up with work and I had to start with handling my charity cases in our foundation.

I went to see my parents first because I wanted them to be the first ones to know about where my heart stands at the moment. They're both happy for me and then I went to Klaus on my own, I sat there for awhile telling him how it went on as if he was just there and the moment a yellow butterfly came to stop in the palm of my hand for awhile and flew off air was the moment I knew I had his blessing.

It was there that I decided to finally take off my wedding ring and not feel naked anymore, I drove off the beach where we used to visit and there along with the water I tossed my ring.

I was just beginning with my new life and I knew I'd always love Klaus and he'll always be in my heart just like how Laura will always be in Deans. It's not something we both will ever take away from each other.

On the same day I went to a tattoo shop and got the first and the last ink I'll ever have. I had it over my back shoulder, just as I always wanted I chose a she wolf to symbolize my endless gratitude to Laura who gave me a chance at life along with a promise that I will take care of her mate. It was somehow a closure to my personal quest and now that I found myself again I felt more alive than I could ever be.

After 8 months of pure bliss, me and Dean got stronger by the day, we grew and will continue to grow together and we'll never stop learning together as well. We've had our share of disagreements but we always end up meeting half way through.

We travelled together, we struggled together, we rejoiced in each ones achievements be it a small thing and we both bring out the best in each other and there's never a trial we knew we couldn't face. I have put my faith in us and I believe that with everything we had to deal with, nothing can break us apart simply because we had been there, we had to be broken to be whole, we had to hurt to love again and we both have the same vision, to live a simple contented and happy life.

We look forward to what lies ahead and we're confident we will withstand yet another storm together. We're ready to face what we have to face hand in hand. With the support and the endless care of our loved ones we know we'll never be alone again.

Not long after I was formally introduced to his pack and they have welcomed me with open arms and I got the chance to bond with them and build a foundation of friendship within them. I gained their trust and with me being their luna solidified the strength of what I label as my family. They are my home, they are my family now and with that being said I have accepted the responsibility that came with it and I had solemnly swore that even if I am but a human I will always have the heart for them.

On our first anniversary I allowed him to mark me, because at that time I knew I was fully ready and that I was capable enough to push on through the next level. We spoke of marriage but we both agreed to wait awhile cause we know we'll get there someday. This is my story, it doesn't end here, there's more to come, more to happen that's unforeseen but I know I'll get through it.

So if you're struggling right now, if you're in pain or in any suffering, or if you feel like you're alone, you can always look up. Someone out there is watching over you although sometimes it doesn't feel like it, he's there and sometimes in the weirdest and hardest way, he will show you how strong you can be. He will show you the beauty of life after the rain, and so I'd like to tell you that there's always gonna be another sun rise, and it's never too late to start again.

I guess that's how life goes, you pick up the pieces when you break, you rise when you fall, you hope, you love, you suffer and yet still you live so keep going, carry on, live on.