Transforming Arabella.

Blake's POV.

I spun around one more time and looked at my reflection in the mirror before I was convinced I looked decent enough for my contract signing today. I dressed in a suit that would mistake me as an executive because I'm good at it, fixing hairs, matching clothes and all about fashion, that's one of the things that was new to me after my surgery.

When I was sure I had the perfect get up I grabbed my hand bag and walked out with my head held high and for the first time I found myself carefree in the morning. I am happy, for some reason I found the restlessness gone.

Soon enough I was back in Eiffers office and this time it was in the conference space just a few steps away from his desk. I sat as I admire the view from his all glass window pane. I came 5 minutes earlier than the call time just so I wouldn't rush.

"Mr. Caulkins will join you in a few with Ms. Avie and Sir Enzo." His secretary says as she brings me a cup of coffee. I bowed in respect and said my thanks.

Enzo? I think he's the other famous friend of them. Belongs in the same circle. Avie I know since she's the famous wife of Eiffer and who could forget the scandal of her divorce with Landon. It was the talk of every town back then. I was in my junior year when everyone in school talked about it. Question is, why do they have to join? Weird. I pondered on while tapping my fingers on the table patiently waiting.

I imagined myself visiting my parents telling them to not worry cause I got it all covered. I can't wait to see their smile of relief and to finally take the burden off their shoulder and make them stop apologizing for what they aren't at fault of.

It's been years of agony and struggle, this time I'm hoping this is the end of it.

"Good morning Ms. Jacobs." The voice pulled me back to reality as I quickly compose myself back to being professional as I stand up to face the beautiful Mrs. Caulkins. She was smiling genuinely as she reaches out her hand.

"I'm Avie." She says introducing herself while I try my best not to freak out about meeting her. She's an icon in the fashion industry and I look up to her. I squeezed her hand in excitement as I smile at her.

"It's such a pleasure to finally meet you." I said apologizing for me being on fan mode. She shrugs it off and chuckles as she tells me to have a seat.

"I just gotta say you really look gorgeous." She compliments while I blush away in embarrassment.

"So are you Ma'am." I said and she rolls her eyes.

"Please call me Avie. Eiffer won't be available but Enzo will follow so we can go ahead and discuss your contract and before we begin with that I want you to remember that you can and may always quit and say no. When the time comes that you don't feel like it anymore, just let me or Eiffer know." She says as serious as she could muster up. Not in a friendly manner nor professional but as someone with authority to demand that I have my rights and I respect her more for that.

I nodded like a soldier though I've set my mind to not give up because this is the only chance I have left. It's my lifeline and I'm not gonna screw it up just because I don't feel like it anymore. I will make it work. I will finish it no matter what.

"So, before we begin you may wanna share more about yourself." She says and I clear my throat and started telling her about the basic things. My age, where I live and my dreams, at least once in my life I dreamed of. She furrowed her brows and I stopped talking.

"Are you related to Scott and Rizzy Jacobs?" She asks.

"They're my parents." I said and she nods.