Tomorrow is another day.

Blake's POV.

After a month of trial and excruciating arguments in the court room, after the series of defense Kirk and his dad had over the case and after a long painful recalling of the events we now await the juror to decide.

It came to shock everyone the moment Patt brought our key witness pointing at Kirk being the ring leader of it, the intention to kill me instead of Klaus. That it was driven by anger and more likely greed and narcissism. It was proven crystal clear. Patt stood firm in confidence along with the prosecutors. They made sure I didn't need to take the stand to not let me go through such unbearable ordeal but I listened to ever lie, I had to see their faces and their broken egos and it was hellish as it already was.

Today marks the day I will have what I was there for. Justice. I was snapped out of my reverie by the hand that touched mine. It was Avie.

I smiled a little and hand in hand we waited both. Everyone was there like they've been since day one and everything was in sync with our side.

"The good will always prevail. It may not bring him back but at least you didn't let it be in vain." She whispers and I smiled at the thought knowing Klaus is just as happy.

"I don't know where to go from here but I know I'll be walking my journey with a smile on my face. Someday I may forgive them but for now after this day I don't wanna look back and remember even their faces." I told her and she nods.

"I understand, I'm proud of you you know." She says and I looked at her baffled.

"When it was me, I took justice in a different way that hurt more of my loved ones than my enemies, that I hurt myself more and so I was wishing you wouldn't go that way and I'm glad you chose the right thing." She says and I nodded. I glanced at Dean from behind who stood as my protector. Who stood as my rock when I was down or during the times I felt alone.

Even in his own troubles he always put me first.

"That's cause I have you guys to remind me not to let the pain take over me, you've learned from your mistakes and are trying your best so I won't commit the same and I have you guys to thank for that." I told them in all honesty.

Avie particularly was the one to always remind me to find the yellow in black, to find sunshine in the rain and find good in the bad no matter how awful it could be. Her encouraging words marked in my head and she showed me what it's like when you learn to forgive and when you learn to free yourself from the pain someone caused you.

"We'll always be a family." She says and with that the court was already in session and we were called in to rise as they read the verdict. I held my hands tight as Dean moved from the back pew and was now standing beside me along with Avie on the other side.

I closed my eyes and the moment I opened them, they read the verdict guilty over all the cases piled up over their heads. A tear escaped my eye and the first person I turned to was Dean who pulled me in his arms to catch me when I was about to sob.

The emotions ran wild. And for the first time I allowed a crowd to see me cry. Which I never did. I couldn't explain in words how happy I was, how sad at some point I had become and the exhaustion of the ride took its toll.

I didn't have the time to watch the father and son get cuffed back into their cells and the judge dismissed the court having the case labeled solved.

"We did it." I whispered and then turned to everyone who started swarming their way to give me their hugs and their comfort. Next thing I know I was being escorted out with Dean standing behind me while security whisk the media away and tons of questions thrown by the press here and there.