Wedding Day.

Blake's POV.

I turned around to admire the wedding dress I was in and my perfectly done make up with my perfectly done hair style. I looked like a princess. And it all seemed too real. Today is my wedding day and for the last 2 weeks I'd spent all my time with my family and Cherry and had been dealing with my hidden pain in silence. With the people around me and their support it was easier to get along and move on.

I'm here now and there's no walking away this time. I found myself smiling at myself, at how beautiful it made me felt to wear one.

Penelope swept inside to hand over my bouquet. She was almost in tears as she looks at me from head to toe.

"This it huh?" She says and comes to hug me quickly.

"Don't you dare cry or were gonna both ruin our make up and I don't want that." I told her while controlling myself from crying.

"I'm just happy for you even if you know, even if it's just for show. I'm happy and damn you look stunning in white. It's so unbelievable!" She says and I nodded along with her as we share a laugh.

"Yup this is really it." I said as I take the flowers in her hand.

"They'll come get us in about 30 minutes so we still have time. You're all set and everything is set and your groom is already waiting at the altar." She says browsing over her phone to double check everything.  She was here for the last 3 days for the finalization and rehearsals and it had gone smoothly as planned.

"Thank you for being here." I told her as she pulls her dress up.

"Always." She responds and smiles at me.

There was a knock on the door making us look at it at the same time. Penelope looks at me in confusion.

"Were you expecting someone?" She asked and I shook my head as she goes to open the door. It was Trish. I held my breathe as she graced the room with her presence.

There was an awkward silence within the air for a brief seconds until I heard her heels click as she approached me.

"I can't deny you look really lovely in that dress." She says with admiration of what I was wearing. I cleared my throat still ashamed of myself for what I've done.

"Thanks." I said almost in a whisper.

"Anyway, I just came to tie up one loose end before you walk down that aisle and I thought it's only fair for you to know." She says and I furrowed my brows as Penelope signals her finger pointing at the door to excuse herself and give us some privacy.

I clutched my hands together as it starts to sweat out of guilt and shame and the feeling I have been avoiding all this time.

"Okay," I said because I didn't understand what she meant nor did I understand why she came all the way here to just say whatever she thinks she has to tell me.

"I just wanted to first inform you just in case you're wondering, me and Dean are doing well and great and I just came to wish you well. And also for your own clarity and for whatever closure you need, whatever you and Dean had was a revenge plot and I'm glad you ended it before it got worse." She says and stood up while I process her words in my brains.

She was about to leave.

"What do you mean? I don't understand." I said stopping her from her tracks.

She looks back at me.

"It was a revenge to get back at the Kinsleys. He planned to seduce you as a way to get back with Klaus and his family but then their business is down and they're on the ground kissing mud so he thought he didn't need you anymore to get even with them." She said and I was too shocked to say a word as I let the information sink within me.