What happens next.

Deans POV will be on the next chapter.

How's it going so far?

❤️

Blake's POV.

I was rummaging through some baby stuff because I got bored at home. I left my post 3 weeks after Klaus found out and the complicated and delicate pregnancy I have is quite worrying him at the same time. He has a reason though cause I had to be in bed rest a week after I was too nauseated to even walk to the bathroom. He hired a nurse for my personal care and is expert on my condition who thankfully is a sweet mom herself. Carrie.

"I think your husband purchased everything a baby needs and more so I don't really deem necessary for another set of stroller." She comments when I was looking at one. I forgot we had one already.

"Thanks for reminding me, I forgot." I say smiling whenever I remember Klaus shopping on his own for all the baby stuff he could find. He was just too elated and he's been more attentive to me despite the busy work he has. He comes home on time and is even hesitant to leave for work that I have to remind him he has to go secure our baby's future. That's enough to inspire him through out the day.

"What else do we need then?" I sighed and she laughs.

"Your hubby got it all covered." She assures and I nod giving up finding something I could buy.

"Why don't we go shopping for maternity dresses? You'll need those sooner or later." She recommends and I agreed.

"Didn't think of that. Good idea."

We walk out and found ourselves wandering to the other shop. It was a delight to walk through the aisle for preggy women and I found myself enjoying as Carrie tells me about her own plight when she was pregnant with her first child.

"Must've been really awful to feel really big and bloated all the time." I said basing on her experience and yes in reality a woman comes to a stage of feeling too big when their tummy gets big along the way.

"Horrible feeling but then again if you have a loving husband who makes you feel otherwise it's all good." She says as we move to pay at the counter while my phone rings and it was obviously Klaus checking in on us. I got used to it whenever we go out, he'd be checking in from time to time.

I was over at the counter when a figure in front of me oddly seemed familiar and the moment the man turned around I knew it was him. He stood just as stunned as I was. He looked way better now than before, facial features matured, more manly and he now had even more heavenly body ladies would drool over. He stared for a moment as he tries to convince himself it was me standing in front of him.

He looked dazed and in shock before he recovered and gave me a bright smile.

"Athena" he says my name like he always did. Sounded the same as before and I suddenly became nostalgic.

I cleared my throat and returned his smile.

"Dean." I spoke when I had the courage to do so.

We stood there staring at each other for a moment probably convincing ourselves we were presently in front of each other.

"Wow, fancy meeting you here. It's been what.." I said not wanting things to go awkward as it always seem to be when it comes to him.

He chuckles and looks around and back at me with a sigh and a smile.

"3 years. That long. How've you been?" He asks staring at me from head to foot.

"You look good." He compliments and I figured there was no malice and we were both adults now. And whatever is in the past is there to stay.