Oddity. Pizza. Joy Ride.

Blake's POV.

I was awoken by a movement in my room. I'm a light sleeper so I'm easily disturbed with any sort of noise no matter how small it is. I sat up my bed and switched on my side lamp and scanned the area. Nothing was there, no unusual feels of creepiness whatsoever so what was the step I heard? I got up to switch the lights on but nothing strange except the sliding door to the balcony was slightly opened and I can't remember if I closed it before going to bed so I walk towards it and got out but it was quiet, it was just the sound of water from the landscape down the garden. All lights switched off except for Deans room.

I got inside closing it and making sure it was locked before I resumed to my bed and easily dozed off. The next morning I was excited for today's plan cause it's the time to discuss deeper science with Bella which is her favorite. There was a mini lab set up in the room and all things needed were in there.

We started making light experiments which Bella was fond of. She knew her table well, the uses and all abbreviations and terminologies and I let her do her thing while we have fun at it and grew even closer by the hour. We didn't notice the time till Pearl came knocking reminding us of our recess.

"Come on ladies, break time." She reminds us and we follow through.

We headed to the garden where we set up a tent and a tea table just along side the swing, it had become our favorite place to hang out. We have a mat laid out with our picnic basket and some racket for badminton and a few books.

"Can we watch a movie later after we're done with literature?" Bella asks and I had to double check my lesson plan before I could agree but seeing as we've got time to spare I agreed.

"What movie do you have in mind?" I ask.

"Messengers.I've watched it before but I kind of like wanna watch it again. It's a horror film." She says and I gulp with the thought. I am not a sucker of horror films. Matter of fact mom didn't let me watch any cause frightening me was bad enough to make my heart skip a beat in a not so good way plus I am admittedly a scardy-cat when it comes to anything about ghosts.

"You don't like it?" She noticed my momentary disagreement facial expression. But then again, why not? Why not try to go agains the things I didn't have a chance to try so I gave it a go.

"There's always a first time right? So let's hit it on." I said and gave her a high five.

We got on with our lessons till lunch and I didn't see a sight of Dean. I don't even know why a part of me wants to see him.

Pearl seems to have sensed it cause she said Dean had to leave early for some work stuff.

"I thought he was going to leave already." Bella comments as she's used to her uncle just staying a couple of days and leaves.

"He's gonna stay longer than he planned. It's a delight to know. This is probably the longest he'll be around. Don't you think so?" Pearl tells her and she smiled, she was clearly happy to hear that and I was too, my hormones are might I correct that.

"That's wonderful." Bella says and lightened up more than she used to. I noticed I didn't need to remind her of things she ought to do now, she has initiative and already does it with her free will in terms of helping Pearl at best she could.

I let her take a nap after I noticed she kept yawning after our piano lessons while I go about updating Penelope with what's going on, although I didn't tell her much.

Avie called up moments after I was done sending my regards to mom and dad.

I basically gave a full report to Avie even if she didn't really ask me to and even if I didn't have to, I guess I'm just excited about telling it and sharing it to someone. Avie complimented me as she thanked me for not giving up yet again. She told me about Lily and the way she almost gave up but turned it around out of love. It's public knowledge her kids are adopted and she can't have her own. I know too about her frail heart and the disease of it so that's probably why I'm so comfortable around her.