Paradise Island.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Dean's POV.

"Ready to go?" I knocked on Bella's room and she comes out from her bath room all prepared with her duffle bag in tow.

"Oh yessss I am!" She squeals and grabs her bag and runs out leaving me there to follow. She just got back and is more excited for this trip than most of us.

I booked her a flight directly here in New York all the way from Paris before her semester break started. She's been more independent over the years and I always make it to a point to be there for her whenever she needs me and I guess I didn't fail on that part.

"Are we gonna go pick up Blake now?" She asks and I nod while she runs off to go straight to the car.

"She's really excited to see Blake. Send my regards to her too." Pearl comes out from the kitchen watching the lady hopping on her way out.

"You sure you're gonna be okay here on your own for a few days?" I asked Pearl to come over to be in charge of the house while we're away.

"Don't worry about me, you go get all that fun you need. And I'll be here exploring New York." She says unable to hide her own excitement over having her own time alone in the big city.

"Okay then. We're gonna go now. We'll see you soon." I wave my goodbye and headed out while I sent Athena a message that we're already on our way. She didn't protest when Bella insisted to pick her up so we could take the flight all together.

My beta and the rest of my friends already are on board while Avie and Eiffer are already there with Sadie and Cooper who went a day earlier to get the rooms ready.

The kids are left in the care of trusted people and there's no need to worry about them since they will be guarded 24/7 along with the guards, and with their grand parents. Surprisingly Sadie and Cooper allowed their own child in the care of Athenas parents who were so fond of the idea having no second thoughts when they were asked to look after him. The joy of being grand parents were so painted on their faces and I knew if they had their own, the child would be loved deeply. Like they loved Klaus.

"Which floor?" A lady in a red suit wearing Prada asks as I got in the elevator. She stood close to the numbers and flirtatiously gave me a look of signal. I've had my share of women and I guess I can tell if I'm being picked up.

"Parking lot please. Thanks." I say politely and the problem with being polite is that some ladies take it to the wrong level and sometimes think it equates to flirting.

She starts smiling sheepishly as she checks me out.

"Heading out on a trip I suppose." She comments while I busy myself with sending a few emails.

"Good eye, yes I am." I still try to remain polite though I didn't give her any hint I was interested. Except she didn't get the picture.

She giggles lightly and comes closer when the other man with us took off on his floor.

"May I ask where?" She was clearly hinting to open a conversation so I put my phone in my pocket and looked at the ceiling and down the floor with my hands clasped together.

"Just somewhere." I casually answer with a slight smile and a quick glance out of respect.

She smiles her lovely smile and played with her hair while she looks at me with bedroom eyes.

"I know it's rude to stare, I'm sorry, I just can't help myself, you look really handsome not to mention hot." She bluntly says eyeing me up and down.