Research.

Blake's POV.

I went back inside and roamed the house but no one was around. I was in search of Pearl or anyone who I can talk to, not even Avie was around so I went out to find Jello wiping off the windshield of a vintage car. I approached him as he does his work.

"If you wanna go home I can take you. You just have to ask." He says sensing my presence. It's one of their skills, they locate by senses, they know if someone is around.

"I'm staying until I understand about you better, when I've fully absorb everything, then I'll go." I said. He looks at me in awe but he was smiling.

"We're not as bad as you think. Thank you for taking the chance to get to know us." He says appreciatively and sincerely.

I sat on the stair case just staring out blankly as I let all the information sink in my head. I looked around and weighed everything I've been through when I was here, when I didn't know. Was there a time I feel scared of my life? Was there a time I was harmed in any way? Or was there even a moment I felt scared for my life? Did they do me wrong? Did they try to kill me? Did they in any way forced me into anything?

Even if they could, even if they had the capacity to kill me easily, the answer is no. All my questions came up with a no. So why don't I give it a chance? To get to know them, their culture, their ways of living, maybe it won't be so bad. Maybe I could fit in? So I breathed out knowing I made the right choice. I choose to stay.

I found myself smiling as I watch the birds pass by the air, the night was falling deep and Jello was almost done. The headlights of a car coming in got my attention. I knew it was Dean.

He parked right on the corner. Got off his car and I watched him walk his way towards me. He nods at Jello who excused himself and there I was just plainly staring at him. He wasn't smiling, he was the usual. He sat beside me playing with his keys but kept his distance.

"I'm sorry." He said when he got the courage. I looked at him to catch him already looking at me. His eyes spoke volume and I almost wanted to cry.

"Your wolf hates me." I said pursing my lips to stop myself from crying. His eyes was almost teary as well but he was better in keeping them away.

He didn't say a word. He closed in the distance and grabbed me in his chest so he could hold me. And then I broke down. I cried until everything was lifted off my chest. His heart beat somehow helped, listening to it soothed me better. When I wiped off my face he handed me his hanky.

"I'm sorry for everything Athena. I did not nor will I ever intentionally hurt you." He whispered.

"I wanna stay Dean. For a few days, to know you better, to see what you are without having the need to hide the truth now." I said. It shocked him somehow.

"I was expecting you'd tell me to bring you home." He says.

"I am home." I whispered.

"With you." And with that being said he grabbed my chin up to five me a full kiss on the lips. Except this time it was without pretense of what he is.

After what feels like a forever kiss he asked now with a familiar smile.

"So what do you wanna know."

"I read all the books available and know enough I guess. I was hoping Avie would still be around to ask what she meant when she said she used to be one of you." I said and he sighs. He pulled his tie off of his neck and placed his keys beside him.

He then told me the tale of Avie and Eiffer and her history and about her infamous twin Emily, he told me the story of Cooper and Sadie, along with Landon and Chelsey. And about his circle of friends and family which he found in them.