Feels like home.

Blake's POV.

"Did you double check the Windows to make sure she doesn't have any access to it?" Dean made arrangements for Bella's door to make sure she doesn't go out during her sleep walk. At least if she was to walk around she'll be in her room and no one has to worry.

Dean being the protective him hired at least 2 guards for an over night watch out just to make sure. They kept the lights open out and also had cctv cameras installed to the areas where there was none for precaution. I felt better and safer with his immediate action towards our security. It's been 3 days since the incident and it slipped my mind but it never went away.

Dean for the past 3 days was gone for a trip somewhere out the country and just got back now and wants to check things himself like the usual man of the house obliged to protect its inhabitants.

"No unusual incidents while I was gone?" He asks.

Pearl was like the soldier reporting what's been going on.

"No, it's been peaceful. Except a few mornings Bella wakes up in the floor or in her bathroom but apart from that everything's been well."

He turns to me this time.

"You?" I smiled and told him we've been great and had been productive in renovating the class room. By helping each other.

"All good." I gave him a thumbs up and a reassuring smile. He didn't lose touch while he was away. He made sure to call and have a chat with Bella everyday and it had boosted their relationship and closeness to a higher level which I've been lucky to witness.

Today is my day off and I'll be meeting up with Klaus in town because he insisted on going on a 'friendly' date and since I decided to give the man a chance to somehow change the image I have of him I agreed.

"Going somewhere?" Dean asks seeing as I was dressed.

"Day off. I'm gonna head to town." He nods.

"Bella's in the music room, reviewing her notes." I say and he nods yet again.

"Jello is waiting Hun." Pearl says and it was my cue to go and start my day.

"I gotta go, enjoy your day with Bella." I tell him and he smiled. It's been like a routine for me to leave them together on my day off so I try to keep my distance.

I hit town on the same hotel Klaus was checked in. He was already waiting outside his newest sports car tapping his feet with his hands in his pockets.

He checked his wrist upon seeing me and smiled.

"On time. That's my girl." He comments and I roll my eyes as he opens the door for me.

"I was born punctual." I hop inside and admired the interior while he straps his seatbelt.

"Where we going?" I ask and he shrugged his shoulder.

"Anywhere." I discovered he wasn't a man who had plans, he goes about whichever comes in mind and he admittedly told me that often times his decisions are always without thoughts and just as often, he ends up making the wrong ones.

"But that's where I learn, when I make mistakes, they'd never hear me admit it but I always look in the mirror at the end of that day and tell myself I screwed up." He says and I took the chance to get to know the other side of him. If he were to be my friend it would be because of who he really is and not what he shows the world.

"So you're a man who just jumps and takes a step even if it's a cliff or a sinkhole you fall right into." I comment and he nods.

"Sometimes the jumps and the steps are worthwhile. It's about the fall that makes it better, whether it be bad or good, it's always about the fall."