Awkward moments.

Blake's POV.

The weirdness of Reszo Dean is just really boggling my mind. He's awkward to be around with. He makes me conscious for the first time ever. Maybe because he's intimidating, very much professional in terms of speaking with me and the way he looked at me was as if he was waiting for me to make a mistake.

He ran off after dinner, for some reason no one bothered to explain. When I was over the phone catching up with Penelope and saw him standing up his porch took a lot of courage in me to wave my hand and smile. It was Penelope who told me to do so. The dude never even smiles at me, like I'm a total stranger living in his house, which is partially true tho but still, he's weird as hell.

The morning was a good start with Arabella. We managed to finish under the given time and her exam was perfect. She's in better mood when her uncle arrived and she told me they had a chance to bond which I was happy about.

"So you're friends again huh?" I ask and she laughs.

"Same question he asked about you." She says and it didn't even cross my mind that he asked about me, well he ought to check if his niece is in good hands so that's understandable.

"Ya, we are. Told you he's cool." She says and well maybe - ish cause I haven't seriously met the guy like in a personal level so I can't say that right now.

He's totally handsome tho', perfect body too and well I can't blame Penelope now for dreaming about throwing herself at her. It's not that I have no interest in the opposite sex, it's just that I'm too preoccupied. I'm a freaking virgin for pete's sake! And I never even had a boyfriend let alone go on a date with someone. My doors were closed for that and I really didn't have the energy for it, heck I didn't even had a chance to attend prom night cause I was too ill with a flu. I was too prone to infections that my mom got too paranoid about everything I do that could possibly harm me and look where it got me when I tried to do things, the night of the accident was too much of a risk I took.

Careless me. I wasn't behind the wheel but I was in the front seat and I didn't even bother with my seatbelt plus I was under the influence. It was my first time to try alcohol and nope I don't like the taste of it. That was the last time I ever had alcohol. It's forever banned by my dad.

"Blake, can I ask you something?" She says snapping me out of my reverie. I shake off my mind to the present and gave her my attention.

"Ya sure, what is it?" She thinks about it for a moment.

"What do you wanna be when you grow older?" I smile at the question.

"I've always wanted to be a doctor. A neurologist to be exact." I've always wanted to be one since grade school. I thought it would be just a passing phase but even when I grew up that was all I wanted. Now I'm not so sure.

"Why don't you become one?" She asks innocently and I wish I could answer in a way I don't have to elaborate but I know her, every answer comes with another question.

"I have priorities and right now it's not one of them. Maybe someday." I said hoping she won't ask further.

Just when she was about to ask more Dean came knocking from behind making us look back at the same time.

"May I have a word with your tutor for a moment?" He asks directing his gaze at Arabella.

"Of course." She gets up and excused herself and Dean came in after brushing his hand over her hair as she passed by. She closed the door and then I went on my professional mode on with a smile.

"Good morning Mr. O'Donell."

"Morning, for the last time, call me Dean." He says and makes a face.