A night to remember.

Blake's POV.

The next day after Dean took me to bed I still haven't quite figured out yet what his move meant that night but I tried not to think about it too much. I was more focused on my feelings after I decided to assure my conclusion is wrong and that it will pass.

Bella woke up with a present outside the door. It was a pair of purple roller blades with a ribbon on it and even more surprising was that he got 2, the other was bigger with my name on it in the card. Happily as we step down to look Dean came from the back side of the house.

Bella rushed up to give him a hug and shower him gratitude.

"Thank you thank you thank you." She exclaims as she puts on it excitedly.

"You got one for me too?" I asked.

"I figured it's something you probably wanna try too." He says and I smiled sweetly hiding the jolts tingling my veins.

I didn't put it on though cause I wanted to guide Bella first on her first steps. I held her by her right hand and Dean on the other side while she tries to balance herself on it. We both focused on her first until she was able to stand without us holding her and then she went on to skate. She fell a few times which got us worried but she would lift her hand and shout she's okay and gets up on her own.

She fell a few more times but she was in full gear so thankfully she didn't have any deep bruises, only minor ones and a few scratches. When she finally got the hold of it and learned to sway along with it I grabbed my camera to video tape it and capture her learning moments. She circled the fountain around the front of the house and came back to where we stood watching her in bliss.

"Now it's your turn!" She exclaims stopping right in front of me. I backed out hesitantly.

"Uhh, maybe next time." I say.

"Nah- uhh. We'll guide you." She insists and I was scared a bit but then what the heck right so I sighed.

"Fine." I sat down, put the card on my pocket wanting to keep it cause it's a hand written note with my name on it and there was a message there which I'll read later. Anything from Dean would probably be something I'd keep.

I put on the roller blade and surprisingly it was the exact size of my feet.

Dean held out both his hands to help me get up and the moment I held on the static was visible yet again.

I started sweating as I try to balance myself.

"This is freaking me out." I said with my legs starting to part.

"Just relax, I got you." He says and it was the most comforting words I needed to shake the anxiety off.

"Come on Blake, you can do it." Bella cheers me on as I balance myself afraid to let Deans hand go. I gripped on his hold and when I was able to stand he slowly lets my left hand go.

"Now you're gonna have to slide your right foot." He instructs and swirls his free hand over my waist pulling me close enough I was leaning on his side.

"I don't think I can do this." I whispered trying to focus on my balance.

"Take control of the wheels." He says and we start walking. Baby steps, then normal ones.

Bella went on her own gliding as she enjoys getting used to it while me and Dean struggle. I was afraid of tripping but I knew with the way he held me tight I wouldn't fall off.

"The force is in your knees, bend a little and push your leg forward and sideward." He says calmly as I do what I'm told.

"Now I'm gonna try and let you go." He whispers but I shook my head instantly.