This is wrong.

Blake's POV.

True to what I thought would happen, he was gone the next day. According to Bella he left the same night after we kissed and it's already been a week since that moment. It didn't abandon my thoughts and I'd stay all night thinking about it, wanting it to happen again but every morning I wake up facing reality that it can't and it will never happen again. He's with someone and with that alone I decided to treat him like a boss or a friend instead.

I couldn't help but miss him though, his presence, just his mere presence. It's crazy but it's true.

Today is Avie's visit with the kids tho and me and Bella were busy preparing and she got dressed in a dress Avue actually customized for her.

"Are they here yet?" Pearl asks and I shook my head waiting for any sign but to no avail.

"Isn't Dean coming?" I ask and well yeah because I wanna see him too apart from the fact that I believe he should be here cause it's his visitors to entertain and not mine.

"He's gonna follow with Eiffer. Landon is in town for a visit so they're gonna come all together." She explains and I nodded. Wow. I'm gonna meet Landon Thomas. My celebrity crush.

"Do I look fine?" I suddenly got conscious and looked at my most decent plain haltered black tight dress that I wore only now.

"You're a very confident person but you lack confidence in your physical appearance. You're a beautiful young lady." She comments.

"I just don't wanna be under dressed or over dressed, it's not like I wanna please them but Avie is like my fashion icon and maybe you can say I have this inferiority complex of not fitting in their crowd." Sometimes I gotta admit I grow conscious too and of course when meeting the likes of them, I wanna be presentable enough.

"Trust me they won't even care whether you're in your pajamas. So relax about it." She says trying to put it behind me. And she's right, why do I have to bother too much unless if it's because I wanna look good in front of Dean. Heck no! Stop it Blake I tell myself.

Later on they arrived and I stood in front holding Bella by her hand as she waves at the car coming in.

Lily and Kyle first got out to run up and greet her while they politely introduced theirselves to me in which I gladly appreciated as how they treated me like I was no stranger at all.

Avie came up with her bright smile as she gave Pearl and me a hug.

"I'm so glad to be here." She whispered.

"Trust me I've been longing to see visitors come in this house." I tell her and the kids asked permission if they could go ahead cause Bella was excited to show her laboratory. But before that she gave Avie a hug and showered her a kiss and a smile and a lovely greeting saying thanks for bringing the kids all the way to see her.

Avie was too stunned to speak and watched them as they ran off inside.

"Oh my gosh, was that really the Arabella I know?" She asks and Pearl smiled.

"That's the real one, the twin is forever gone inside her." She answers and Avie turns to me with so much pride in her eyes.

"You did way more than what's expected of you." I smile at the compliment and ushered us in.

"I'll get you guys some tea while you catch up" Pearl excused herself leaving us in the entertainment area after I toured her in our classroom and she lingered for awhile to watch Bella and her kids get along.

They got too busy to even entertain us and so we ended up having a seat around the back door table set with the view of the pool.

"It's so refreshing to be here. To be away from the noise of the city is just what I needed."